Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Back in SSHE from HUSH

My 50k hands of 5-10 6 max didn't work out like I planned, so I'm back to 2-4 full.

Having played so many hands 4-tabling 6 max in such a short time, I've gotten better at multitabling, and I'm now 12-tabling 2/4 without much difficulty.

I was beating 2/4 for about 2.3BB/Hr, but I'm now a significantly better player than I was before I made the jump up.

Who here plays 12 tables or close (I'm talking more than 8 tables) to it, and what is your winrate? Just curious about what to shoot for. Also, if you don't mind posting your VPIP and PFR%, I'd be interested.

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Back in SSHE from HUSH

How long have you been playing 5/10 6 max, because I don't remember you in this forum...curious as to how long it took you to 50K. Don't know how many hours you put in.

Curious as to your setup to 12 table. # of monitors, PV, etc. I saw some code in the software forum the other day that someone is using to 12 table with 1 monitor...interesting I thought, but I've not tried it yet.

I've been 8 tabling 2/4 for a while now. I think the optimum PF stats would be something like 18/11 or so there. Winrate...meh...whatever. I'd say 2.5 playing 8 or more tables would be playing quite well over the long haul. I'm interesting to see what happens to me when I start doing this 8 hours a day though. It will be fun to see the stats and so forth with a million hands at the end of 10-12 months.

Anyway..welcome back.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Back in SSHE from HUSH

I mostly just trolled before I moved up, so that's why you don't remember me.

I'm playing on 2x 21" CRTs at a total of 3200x1200. No PlayerView, but that's one of the things I'm wondering about too. I was under the tutelage of Daryn at 5-10, and he hates the idea of PV because he thinks people put too much stock in the stats from them. I'm inclined to agree that for many people it can be -EV. But it might be useful if used prudently I think, especially with 12 tables.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Bump *n/m*

n/m