Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Do you like the Stars $20 180 person tourneys?Do you want them to stay

I love these tourneys. I was chatting with someone from PS support and they said they were going to make their decision tomorrow whether to keep them or not. They're going by how much positive feedback, so if you like these fun tourneys send a note to support@pokerstars.com so we can keep playing them.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Do you like the Stars $20 180 person tourneys?Do you want them to

[ QUOTE ]
I love these tourneys. I was chatting with someone from PS support and they said they were going to make their decision tomorrow whether to keep them or not. They're going by how much positive feedback, so if you like these fun tourneys send a note to support@pokerstars.com so we can keep playing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they shut them down, the full Tilt $26 tourneys are nice. They run about 300 players and have a nice structure.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Do you like the Stars $20 180 person tourneys?Do you want them to

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they shut them down, the full Tilt $26 tourneys are nice. They run about 300 players and have a nice structure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhh!!! That was supposed to be our secret. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

During the week, they usually avg less than 200 during the day.

CJ
Old 10-30-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: Do you like the Stars $20 180 person tourneys?Do you want them to stay

i always seem to amass a huge stack in these at the beginning, then tilt off with 50 left.