Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2005, 01:20 PM

Default Starting over

Im not sure if this is the correct forum, but here I go anyway: I am a winning player, up 50% of what I put in, which was about a month and a half ago.(lucky upswing which raised my confidence.) So I realize that this may be a fluke, and that I wouldn't be a winning player at all without it. I perused TOP and SSH which i borrowed from a friend, but I didn't really read them. I mean reeeeaaaly read them. I read a lot of the micro forum stuff but i never post, mainly because I'm too scared that what I post will be ridiculed, (which is a good sign that I didn't really understand TOP or SSH). BTW, I was "Egocide" here until [censored] banned me, so this isn't my first post, just my first admitting im not as good as I think I am (which a lot of people have a problem with.) So I am going to start over, and I bought SSH today and will buy TOP later and I am really going to work on them. So my question is should I continue to play while I read, what sections are the msot important, etc. Thank you in advance for good responses.