Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Live at the Bike - Archives where?

Hey, I'm interested in finding the archives for Live at the Bike, but I'm unable to find it.
I really want to see last nights game (05/21/05). Can anybody tell, where to find the archives, because I've been searching forever, and can't find it.

Thanks

- Kripke
Old 05-22-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Live at the Bike - Archives where?

You have to buy them.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:46 PM

It costs 14.95/month to look at the archives. Also, it usually takes a day or two to see the previous night's show, so you may want to wait until Tuesday if you wanted to get a subscription.

Kevin...
Old 05-23-2005, 12:11 AM

Ok, so actually, I got a subscription yesterday, but wasn't sure I found the right place, since I was redirected to something called joker gaming. Anyone, I realise now it is the right site.

However, yesterday's game is not up yet, but will I be able to see it, when it is put into the archives when I've subscribed before it got put up or, how does that work?

Responses are appreciated.

- Kripke
Old 05-23-2005, 09:12 AM

Yes, you'll be able to get all future archives of the show, as they come up as long as you stay subscribed.

Kevin...
Old 05-24-2005, 04:46 PM

They're streamed, just like live. The actual file is downloaded to your PC about 12 minutes per hour of play, or about 500+k in about 45 minutes. Since it's streamed, you cannot go ahead and watch a later piece of the show, you have to wait until it's buffered. It's a real pain. However, if you can save the file then you don't have to worry about the streaming anymore.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I'm interested in finding the archives for Live at the Bike, but I'm unable to find it.
I really want to see last nights game (05/21/05). Can anybody tell, where to find the archives, because I've been searching forever, and can't find it.
- Kripke

[/ QUOTE ]

The show still wasn't up today (Tuesday). Hope it's up by tomorrow night because Hero wants to watch her (and later my) mistakes.

~ Rick
Old 05-24-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're streamed, just like live. The actual file is downloaded to your PC about 12 minutes per hour of play, or about 500+k in about 45 minutes. Since it's streamed, you cannot go ahead and watch a later piece of the show, you have to wait until it's buffered. It's a real pain. However, if you can save the file then you don't have to worry about the streaming anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assume you have a subscription (they have some copyright keys) are you sure you can just save the file (it's in a .wmv format). I ended up buying WM Recorder to record the games at normal speed (typically the games Hero played in for review later).

~ Rick

PS I may try it myself right now without WM Recorder.