Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Doyle\'s room is rigged!!!!!

I hope you find these links as funny as I did:

Thread1
Thread2
Old 09-29-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s room is rigged!!!!!

"Be careful who you play the 1on1 25, 50, 100 and 500 games with! You will loose if it’s with certain people."

-i find this too.....i once sat at a table with evelyn ng and she beat me...rigged [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2005, 06:46 PM

The best is at the end of the first post in Thread 1. The guy basically says if you disagree with him you are in on the cheating or work for the site. How can one defend themselves? His post is rigged!!!

craig
Old 09-29-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lastly, I went to school at MIT and have seen some very interesting software! Its either Doyles own ringers doing it or people who have very good software! I doubt it’s the later because Doyles would detect it going on!

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy's name is frED. Is our NPA making waves over there?
Old 09-29-2005, 09:39 PM

Thanks for the laugh. And that guy uses the exclamation point wayyy too much.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:08 PM

found another gem-
[ QUOTE ]
I have read some bad things about pacific poker and my story is just a little different.....I was playing in an omaha tourney and was dealt 6-5-10-4 the flop was a 6-6-8....i bet..several called...the turn card was a 10 which gave me a full house...i bet and 3 people folded and was raised to all in by one other lone player...the river was a q.....i checked as i was all in and the other player won the hand with 3 10's..I have been playong poker for over 40 years and never have I seen 3 10's beat a full house. I e-mailed pacific poker and told them the game I was in but they said I needed the hand number,etc..which I didn't get as I was too dumbfounded when my full house lost to 3 10's...I was out of the game and couldn't get back to get the hand number so pacific poker told me without it there was nothing they could do...That is crap as they had the time of the tourney and what it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

link
Old 09-29-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
found another gem-
[ QUOTE ]
I have read some bad things about pacific poker and my story is just a little different.....I was playing in an omaha tourney and was dealt 6-5-10-4 the flop was a 6-6-8....i bet..several called...the turn card was a 10 which gave me a full house...i bet and 3 people folded and was raised to all in by one other lone player...the river was a q.....i checked as i was all in and the other player won the hand with 3 10's..I have been playong poker for over 40 years and never have I seen 3 10's beat a full house. I e-mailed pacific poker and told them the game I was in but they said I needed the hand number,etc..which I didn't get as I was too dumbfounded when my full house lost to 3 10's...I was out of the game and couldn't get back to get the hand number so pacific poker told me without it there was nothing they could do...That is crap as they had the time of the tourney and what it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

link

[/ QUOTE ]

this is classic. NH
Old 09-29-2005, 11:08 PM

That's beautiful, but... so sad... in so many ways... that I almost find myself hoping it's a joke, just for the sake of humanity in general. OTOH, he's welcome at my game anytime.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's beautiful, but... so sad... in so many ways... that I almost find myself hoping it's a joke, just for the sake of humanity in general. OTOH, he's welcome at my game anytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is sad. But now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen 3 tens beat a full house either! Maybe that guy was on to something.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:45 PM

I beat a full house with 3 nines. If nines can do it I cant imagine why tens would have any problem.