Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2005, 04:01 AM

Default Eurobet Phone Support?

I have an urgent issue with my Eurobet Poker account. Using my current username and password, I am able to log in to the website. However, when I enter the same username and password on the software, I am told that my password is incorrect. Moreover, when I attempted to transfer funds from POKER to SPORTS through the website, I once again got the 'incorrect password' error.

Just to show that this is not a simple n00b problem:

a) Yes, I have tried both my username and screen name when logging in
b) Yes, I was sure to choose Eurobet instead of Coral on the drop-down menu

Anyway, I need to contact Eurobet by phone, since my emails have gone unanswered (one was even undeliverable). However, I am in the United States, and the provided telephone number is not even in the proper XXX-XXX-XXXX format.

Would anyone be able to produce the relevant country code so that I can contact Eurobet support from a U.S. phone?

Telephone
Call our 24 hour Customer Service team on 0044 1483 765 893 between 09.30 and 18.00 (UK). Outside of these hours please, call 00350 76368.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Old 07-23-2005, 04:05 AM

Default Re: Eurobet Phone Support?

I think that includes the country code. When I call australia from the US it is always a 14 digit # including country code. The # you posted is also 14 digits. Have you tried it??
Old 07-23-2005, 04:09 AM

I just tried the 14-digit number only to hear the recording "Your call cannot be completed at this time. Please check the number..." blah blah blah

Any other suggestions? SOMEONE else out there must have called Eurobet in the past.
Old 07-23-2005, 04:26 AM

UPDATE:

A Google search revealed that the actual phone number for Eurobet is 011 44 1483 765893. A highly competent customer service agent explained that all passwords must contain only numbers and letters, no punctuation marks (I had included the & and ! signs in my old password). Oddly enough, punctuation marks are allowed on Party & Empire.

So the moral of the story is:
<ul type="square">[*]Eurobet has better customer support than the rest of the Party skins[*]The actual Eurobet phone number is 15 digits in all[/list]
Old 07-23-2005, 05:24 AM

I had this same problem yesterday.

I used the 'call back' service as recommended by someone else here, and it worked fine for me.

They fixed it in a few minutes but wouldn't tell me what went wrong.

Weird.