Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 05:09 PM

Default IGM-Pay Question

Just how investigative is Pay-Pro?

I had a Party account in my name until the split that was funded using Neteller from a joint checking account that I have with my wife. Then, for obvious reasons, I opened a Party account in my wife's name and funded it with Firepay and then IGM-Pay for the IGM bonus.

The affiliate deal I had under my wife's name fell through, so now I'm ready to give it a go with another affiliate.

When I set up the Party account in my wife's name, I immediately closed the Party account in my name. Now that I'm going to open a new account under my name, I'm weighing my various deposit options.

The best idea I have thus far is to go with IGM-Pay again from my old checking account (through a different bank) that is still active. This is not a joint checking account, so my wife's name isn't on it, but it does have the same mailing address as our joint checking account.

Would Pay-Pro be able to put two and two (lol) together and deny me, given that they already have an account on their system with the same mailing address, or am I just being overly paranoid?

Are there any other suggestions? All other deposit options seem to require too much work and/or have too many fees etc.

Thanks for the help.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: IGM-Pay Question

They should be OK with this although they may block the account until you call them. As long as you're not doing this to get additional sign up / IGMPay bonuses...