Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Poker Tracker, PA HUD and Absolute Poker

I cannot seem to get poker tracker to automatically update the database with Absolute. What am I doing wrong?

Also PA HUD to work either, probably because the hands arent upgrading in Poker Tracker right?
Old 11-16-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker, PA HUD and Absolute Poker

PA Hud won't display stats if the hands aren't being imported into PokerTracker, but it should display the table name in the list it shows.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker, PA HUD and Absolute Poker

Every single time I start playing at a new site, I make the same two stupid mistakes. You're probably smarter than me, but in the interest of completeness here are two possible problems:

1. Have you directed PokerTracker to the right "hand histories" directory for Absolute? It's a different directory than Party, Stars, FullTilt, etc.

2. Have you directed PA to the correct hand histories directory? (I'm not sure that you have to point PA to the directory where hand histories are stored, but you do have to point it to *something*. I'm at work and don't have the software in front of me, but I know you can't just sit down and start playing at a new site and have PA pick up your stats. You have to tell it once that you're playing at this site now).

This probably doesn't help, but if it does you should send me $10 out of gratitude. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]