Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2005, 02:21 AM

Default wsop main event photo gallery / navigation question

http://worldseriesofpoker.com/photos.aspx

many of you have probably seen this site, i'm looking for a specific table (i believe it was #137) that my friend was on, on sunday the tenth on july. i know for sure it was the same table sammy farha was on.

here's the thing about this site... once you punch in the correct date, and the event (main event in this case), you get a bunch of jibba jabba (thats right mr t) and there's no freakin key for the damn thing.
gee, ME_205K_054. thanks a lot. that really helps. what the hell does that even mean?
since i've seen other people reference this site on the board, and i'm sure a number of you have used this site to look up photos of you or your friends, hopefully someone can help me out.

cheers [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: wsop main event photo gallery / navigation question

I haven't gotten my trip report up yet, but you can look here:

WSOP Photos

These are from the 10th. You can go up a level to look at other days. There's a good chance I have a picture of Farha on the 10th and maybe I got your friend.

Regards,

T
Old 07-18-2005, 10:28 AM

There is one fuzzy picture of Farha on the 10th, but I didn't get the whole table. Hopefully the guy in the picture with Sammy is your friend.

Regards,

T
Old 07-18-2005, 10:31 AM

the last number is the table number. so either they didn't take pictures of your friend, or you have the wrong day. seems like they are many, many tables short on that list...you could always shoot them an e-mail.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:07 PM

I think the numbers are screwed up. I looked up my table and there arent pictures of me or anyone else at my table and i specifically remember them coming around and taking pictures of us. Also, when i looked for pictures from my second table, table 19, they were in the gallery for 09.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:25 PM

I had the folks at the booth look up my number while they were at the Rio, and there seemed to be some confusion over how the numbers ran. I don't think that they actually got all the tables covered, and some were out of synch. I was at table 158 and my picture was in ME1B10K_R060.

The ME for main event and 1B for the day I played make sense, but I'm far from clear on the rest.

Maybe emailing them with your table number and day you played would be best; they should be able to look up what gallery your table is in from that.

Shauna
Old 07-18-2005, 04:32 PM

Sweet pic of the back of my head at the press conference, thanks for the link. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is one fuzzy picture of Farha on the 10th, but I didn't get the whole table. Hopefully the guy in the picture with Sammy is your friend.

Regards,

T

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, thanks for the help - not my friend though. oh well.

but nice shirt sammy! lol

anyway thanks for the responses guys, i *did* send them an email, and as suspected have heard nothing back as of yet

honestly i think they probably don't have any more of a frickin clue than any of us do... just a hunch.

cheers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 05:29 PM

i know that I asked them to take a photo of me.
so I found mine under the one that had Req at the end.

peace
billyb
Old 07-18-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had the folks at the booth look up my number while they were at the Rio, and there seemed to be some confusion over how the numbers ran. I don't think that they actually got all the tables covered, and some were out of synch. I was at table 158 and my picture was in ME1B10K_R060.

The ME for main event and 1B for the day I played make sense, but I'm far from clear on the rest.

Maybe emailing them with your table number and day you played would be best; they should be able to look up what gallery your table is in from that.

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]

i tried that. they got back to me, said there was NO correlation between table number and code, and didnt even try to find my table for me. thanks! eat a c*ck sandwich harrahs.