Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2005, 11:18 PM

Default account specific afilliate trickery? get15 question

I just logged into empire for the first time in a while, and was greeted by the account specific get15 popup.

"Use the Bonus Code "GET15" when you make your next deposit before 11-APR-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply. "

So i read that and am thinking if i deposit for the general reload before this one, I will forfeit this one. (anyone know for sure?).

But when i click on the "restrictions" link to read the terms of the bonus it takes me to http://www.empirepoker.com/index.htm?wm=#######

is this an afilliate link? I've cleared all my cookies and history to make sure, but whenever i click that link it goes there. For a split second before that page loads the titlebar shows http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/re...estriction.htm then redirects to the url with the number.

I realize it doesn't matter since I already have an empire account, but why can't i view the restrictions of my account specific promo (i need to plan logistics with the general reload coming too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) is it 5x 30 days?

Thanks in advance, I just thought I'd throw this up here before i try to squeeze an email response out of CS.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:35 AM

Default Re: account specific afilliate trickery? get15 question

I was saving EPMANIA (25% to $150, 7x, 1 week) to start tonight. I just logged on and I got a GET15 (15% to $100.) Not sure of the RH and Time requirements for it.

I think I have to do EPMANIA first as it's for the first deposit before April 11. When I put in for EPMANIA will I lose GET15? Is there any particular way required to parlay these?
Old 04-10-2005, 12:45 AM

Hi I was/am in the same boat. i deposited for the epmania reload and after that I still receive the get15 promo when i log in.

as such, my plan is to do both. i will just cash out and redeposit before midnight on the eleventh.

if it doesn t work it doesn t work. son cosas de la vida. hopefully it will work. for yr purposes, however, you must get to raking those hands! good luck.

p.s. if someone knows why 'our' plans may not work please advise. adios.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Use the Bonus Code "GET15" when you make your next deposit before 11-APR-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply. "

So i read that and am thinking if i deposit for the general reload before this one, I will forfeit this one. (anyone know for sure?).

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked for me....

I finished the epmania reload today, cashed out & redeposited for get15 (667) to get the whole 100 bonus.

details: 500 hands to clear; you have one month to do so.

peace.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:32 PM

Ya, I got both. GET15 didn't register automatically when I deposited this morning, but an email to the friendly people at info@empire got that straightened out.