Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Pay-Pro Is Holding My Cashout

The E-mail:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

We have received your request for cashout. However, we notice that you have cashed out immediately after an Inter Account Transfer was made to your account. We request you to reply to this mail indicating the reason for this.

We wish to draw your attention to the fact that the Inter Account Transfer facility is a privilege provided to our esteemed players, so they may be able to play with the transferred funds, while awaiting their deposits. Transfer of funds for any reason apart from this, such as debt settlement or transfer of funds from one place to another, as in a bank, is strictly not encouraged.

Your cashout is placed on hold as we await your clarification.

Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Kevin E
Investigations Team

First: I made my cashout, and after 4 days realized it hadn't hit my Neteller account. They made no attempt to contact me whatesoever. It wasn't until I sent them an E-mail that the tell me it has been flagged. I know Party+skins have that terrible CS but is this common practice in such a situation?

Second: The Inter-Account transfer was for Rakeback. I plan on telling them that in my E-mail, as I really don't think I have anything to hide in this aspect, do I? If this is a no-no can someone give me a valid excuse to tell them?

Third: I've been around a while and this is the first I've seen regarding a Flagging of this type. I'm sure it's just a necessary precaution to prevent Money Laundering, but I have had an Empire Account for a while, and have had tons of cashier traffic flowing in and out of there. I was under the impression that for something of that type to get flagged, you had to have a "suspitious" account (ie. little or no activity on the parts of both parties participating in the transer.) Is this common, or has Pay-pro up and decided to become hard-asses.

Thanks for reading and any info you provide regarding my concerns will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Pay-Pro Is Holding My Cashout

This happened to me as well. I sent an email but they didn't clear it for two days, so I just canceled the cash out, retransfered the money back to the other account, and then cashed out again without a problem.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Second: The Inter-Account transfer was for Rakeback. I plan on telling them that in my E-mail, as I really don't think I have anything to hide in this aspect, do I? If this is a no-no can someone give me a valid excuse to tell them?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is dumb. Both for you, and your affiliate.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-10-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't think I have anything to hide in this aspect, do I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you do, its explicitly against the T&Cs.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:16 PM

Transfer of funds for any reason apart from this, such as debt settlement or transfer of funds from one place to another, as in a bank, <font color="red">is strictly not encouraged. </font>

Strictly not encouraged.

This is bizarre phrasing.

"We would prefer you didn't transfer your funds in this manner, but, ummm... what I mean is that we would really, REALLY prefer you didn't transfer your funds in this manner".

Strictly speaking of course.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:30 PM

Sounds like it could be the phrasing is botched due to language differences.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In my affiliates defense I could have opted to have the money sent to my Neteller or Paypal account, so the lack of intelligence here lays squarely on my decision to have it transferred in this way.

In my defense the I had made a cashout prior to this one, both of these being nearly a month after the Inter-Account Transfer. I had no reason to believe that this cashout would have any negative drawbacks. Furthermore, I'm intelligent enough to realize that this is a dumb move now, and have no plans on making this mistake again. I don't have to be told, especially if it's the only response you have to my post. I've seen your posts teddy, and I respect you, so I am confident in thinking you mean it as a statement of fact, other than a personal attack. The only reason I'm writing this is to deter others from quoting you as their only response.

[ QUOTE ]
Of course you do, its explicitly against the T&amp;Cs.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. There has been some speculation on whether or not Empire Rakeback was kosher or not by them. That's basically the answer I was looking for on that. Any suggestion as to what to tell them?
Old 06-10-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Repeated again for emphasis.
Old 06-10-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In my affiliates defense I could have opted to have the money sent to my Neteller or Paypal account, so the lack of intelligence here lays squarely on my decision to have it transferred in this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have your affilitate send all future payments sent to you Paypal or Neteller account.