Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2004, 12:15 AM

Default Reality Betting Take Two, Bill vs. Kwame

Ok, now that we've gotten American Idol 3 out of our systems, what about the Apprentice winner?

Methinks I smell a rat. After the way OMAROSA seems to be screwing up Kwame's team in the finals, he's actually a slim slim favorite over Bill on Intertops.

Bill was the favorite when it was the final four. This doesn't make any sense at all.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:38 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Reality Betting Take Two, Bill vs. Kwame

i hope you don't mean a leak of results, because those are being done live. reality tv does tend to portend the opposite with their current shows and previews just to keep people interesting/guessing.

bill's been my favorite the whole way.
Old 04-10-2004, 03:01 AM

Kwame wins.
Old 04-10-2004, 12:03 PM

I've always been a conspiracy theorist. Anyone that has gambled on sporting events, expecially the NFL probably has experienced a questionable backdoor cover loss.

This appears to be setting up the same way. Bill the big favorite by 12 points, up by 14 late in the game only to have Kwame backdoor him as Omarosa comes through and seals a big deal on the last episode, something no one could have expected, especially the way she has bumbled her first few duties.

They are at least keeping it suspenseful. I would definitely hire Bill over most of the final 8 contestants, except for maybe Katrina who is just drop dead gorgeous.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:53 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

yeah i suspect a kwame turnaround next episode [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]