Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Online situation: results and questions...

Ok, many read/responded to my internet bitching post when I whined like a little pussy. I thank you all for your responses/thoughts.

Yesterday, I asked my parents about the internet poker thing. My parents never approved, as I did not expect them to. They are strong christians, and they do not think that gambling is a morally just way to make money. I let them know that I was playing online through a friend's account, and was asking their consent to make my own account and deposit my own money.

Well, my father said I would get no help from them. My mother said that if I were to go through with this, she would rather not know about it. I told them that although I wanted their approval, I would still play through either a friend or in the future, my own account. They understood that they could not stop me.

Ok, so, as my plan stands, I want to transfer my $200 from my friend's account to my netteller (which was set up yesterday), and add it to the $200 I deposited, thus making $400 to deposit into party. I plan on transfering the $200 from my friend's account into my neteller and putting all $400 into a party account.

What is the best way to execute this plan? I have the $200 in my netteller and am currently awaiting my money in my friend's account. I want to make the most of a bonus from party, so any advice would be appreciated. Can I transfer the entire thing? A friend said that I could only transfer 1/2 of my netteller account. Also, when should rakeback/pokertracker/all that good stuff be enacted?

I'll probobly post some more questions in a bit, but for now, I'll leave this here. Should I x-post this in the internet forum? would they be more help? I just feel as if 95% of my posts come here, so I am more familiar to most of you.

Thanks for your guy's help, I really appreciate it. Any comments/replies/advice would be great.