Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2004, 09:31 PM

Default Someone sold me a fake mapping program for $2,500.....

This is bullshit. I got an email offering the mapping device. The person ahd all his numbers and things together and he gave me all the equations that Ulysses posted. I originally sent him 1,500 but then he said with all the publicity he wouldnt give it to me unless I sent him another 1,000. So, I went to the pawn shop and pawned my mothers wedding ring, which is over 110 year old and wired him the money. Since then he hasnt answered any emails and my bank and neteller say there is absolutly nothing that can be done.

My queston to you guys: Does anyone know any REAL pattern map dealers?
Old 01-29-2004, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Someone sold me a fake mapping program for $2,500.....

I can send one to you. Please PM me your bank's name, account number, your name, address, telephone number, and fax numbers to get the ball rolling. Please note again that this transaction is strictly confidential and as such should be kept secret. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:38 PM

Need to be cearful, there are more fake patten matching sites out there than genuine ones. Only $2500, did'nt that look a bit suspicous to you?
Old 01-29-2004, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Need to be cearful, there are more fake patten matching sites out there than genuine ones. Only $2500, did'nt that look a bit suspicous to you?

[/ QUOTE ]
Piers:
I was all caught up in the heat of it. I was blinded by the log8 and dreams of Vegas and high class prostitutes.

The worse part of all this is that my mom says she wont give me money for Space Camp if I dont retrieve her wedding ring, and this year's Space Camp is gonna be extra spectacular- im sure you are aware of Nasa's new growth.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can send one to you. Please PM me your bank's name, account number, your name, address, telephone number, and fax numbers to get the ball rolling. Please note again that this transaction is strictly confidential and as such should be kept secret. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just because I got ripped off doesnt mean Im an idiot. Do you really expect me to post that information on this public forum? Do i look like an idiot????

I PMed it all to you, so its safe.....
Old 01-29-2004, 09:46 PM

I only trust those dealers that request a sperm sample too. Sorry LondonBroil, to me you look like a big cheat.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I only trust those dealers that request a sperm sample too. Sorry LondonBroil, to me you look like a big cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]
No way, the last time I fell for the sperm test I ended up naked on I-95, tied to a lamp post.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:55 PM

No way, the last time I fell for the sperm test I ended up naked on I-95, tied to a lamp post.

Was that Prima Network? Or NightOrDayPoker?
Old 01-29-2004, 09:56 PM

Gabbyyy STOP sending me those naked pictures. They are not "helping me cope", they are making matters worse.

And BTW, that isnt natural.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:11 AM

Probably NightorDay. They don't pay their props, they don't pay their studs.

[ QUOTE ]

Was that Prima Network? Or NightOrDayPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]