Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2003, 04:40 PM

Default Do As I Say, Not as I Do...........

....hmmmmm, can only be referring to that men among men, that lion of Iraq, saddaam. Let me see if I can remember fairly closely a line from a speech: "Oh Iraqis,fight the infidels, the occupiers, with your minds, your hearts your blood." And so his sons and grandson died fighting the Americans, but did HE?????????? Oh no!! Not [censored]-in-his-pants saddaam - not him. He's ready to bargain to save his skin. We are going to get so much information from this yellow-bellied mass of cyrus-jelly, it is going to really quicken the amount of time before we can get our troops home. This is going to prove more of a Bonanza than Lorne Green's horse schlong (little adult humor for my man Brad [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]). So when the Pope comes on the TV and abhors the treatment of yellow-bellied saddaam - likens it to being treated as a cow - just remember this coward is being milked and is just giving up his generals and fedayeen, along with their families.

Don't think for 1 minute this wasn't a great, great CHRISTmas present for our allies and the great U.S.A. This IS wonderful. And just to make sure our CHRISTmas wishes are heard by all: eff france, germany, russia, canada, iran, syria, north korea, and all who oppose our great nation and its even greaterleader. Hah.........suck on that Bush-haters [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]