Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2003, 12:04 PM

Default MISERABLE SUPPORT AT THE GAMING CLUB!

I was referred by a friend to TGC. I tried to make a deposit of 50$ but my deposit “timed out”. I had to contact neteller to get the transaction info, mail it to TGC and first then the ammount was credited(although it was imediately taken from my neteller account).
Then I played the required hands(150 I think it was) but didn’t get the bonus promised. I had to write them several times and finally I got the bonus.
The friend that reffered me did not get the bonus for referring me either – also he had to write them to get the bonus. ALL of the big pokersites I have tried, AUTOMATICALLY credited my account with the bonus when the restrictions were fullfiled!
When I tried to cashout first time, I was affraid it couldn’t get to my neteller account because I had timed out during my deposit. I therefore wrote TGC to clarify if my cashout could be credited my neteller. No problem they said and after 2 days I received an email saying that my cashout would be send as a check. In Denmark we pay 13$ to cash in foreign checks!
Next time I was going to cash out I contacted them again about the problem. This time they ASSURED me AGAIN that there was no problem – the money was going to my neteller. Again after 2 days, a check was send. Another 13$ in fee for cashing the check in!
I therefore wrote them an angry letter telling them that they have handed the problem miserable, and I expected them to credit my account the 26$ it had costed me to cash in the checks.
They responded that they couldn’t do that, but, believe it or not, ASSURED me that they would credit my next cashin to my neteller!
How is such extremely bad customer support possible?
Just wanted to let you guys know!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:36 PM

Default Re: MISERABLE SUPPORT AT THE GAMING CLUB!

Could it be they didnt have your neteller information because of your deposit timeout and therefore wasnt able to credit it back to your neteller. Maybe you should try to make a redeposit to give them the info?
Old 11-20-2003, 12:53 PM

Well - I did think about that actually!
Before I made my first cashout I made a redeposit of 20$ (minimal deposit) and that did ALSO time out!I have never tried that on any other sites - except for pacific poker.
However - I DID ask them if they had all the info they needed and they replied that they had. Therefore - NO EXCUSE!!
Old 11-20-2003, 01:28 PM

In the end, well in my case the gaming club makes things right. Our representative here is very fast to address issues. That is more then most sites can say for themselves. I for one am thankful there is someone here we can vent to, who can take care of a situation promtly.

Keep up the good work.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was referred by a friend to TGC. I tried to make a deposit of 50$ but my deposit “timed out”. I had to contact neteller to get the transaction info, mail it to TGC and first then the ammount was credited(although it was imediately taken from my neteller account).

[/ QUOTE ]
This sometimes happens, and unfortunately it's completely outside of our control.

It's not at all unusual --- essentially the packets get lost in the ether and we have no idea whether or not the transaction has been approved, even tho the funds might have been deducted on Neteller's side.

This problem is as old as online commerce itself, so please don't think we're abusing you especially.

[ QUOTE ]

Then I played the required hands(150 I think it was) but didn’t get the bonus promised. I had to write them several times and finally I got the bonus.
The friend that reffered me did not get the bonus for referring me either – also he had to write them to get the bonus. ALL of the big pokersites I have tried, AUTOMATICALLY credited my account with the bonus when the restrictions were fullfiled!

[/ QUOTE ]
Please post or PM the reference codes for the email replies you got so we can see where the support you got was lacking, and also try to work out what took so long.

[ QUOTE ]

When I tried to cashout first time, I was affraid it couldn’t get to my neteller account because I had timed out during my deposit. I therefore wrote TGC to clarify if my cashout could be credited my neteller. No problem they said and after 2 days I received an email saying that my cashout would be send as a check. In Denmark we pay 13$ to cash in foreign checks!
Next time I was going to cash out I contacted them again about the problem. This time they ASSURED me AGAIN that there was no problem – the money was going to my neteller. Again after 2 days, a check was send. Another 13$ in fee for cashing the check in!
I therefore wrote them an angry letter telling them that they have handed the problem miserable, and I expected them to credit my account the 26$ it had costed me to cash in the checks.
They responded that they couldn’t do that, but, believe it or not, ASSURED me that they would credit my next cashin to my neteller!

[/ QUOTE ]
*sigh* ... we're lost for words.

The scary thing is, it costs us more to fix this sort of mess than if we had handled it right in the first place ...

1.5 hours (type this response, investigate, fix, get back to player)
MULTIPLY BY huge monthly salary [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
DIVIDE BY (21.67 working days per month * 8 working hours per day, no wait make that 14 hours)
PLUS cost of bad PR that could have been avoided
PLUS lost revenue from unhappy customer gone elsewhere
EQUALS a lot more than $26

Unfortunately, no matter how often you stick this value equation on the board and try drum it into everyone's head, someone always forgets it and blindly applies standard policy.

PM us your details and we'll get you sorted out.

[ QUOTE ]

How is such extremely bad customer support possible?

[/ QUOTE ]
We ask ourselves the same question. Then we despair for a bit. Then we pep up and tell ourselves that it's a process of continual improvement, incalcation of a culture of focus on customer satisfaction, and the creation of an environment in which support staff can use their initiative and judgment in order to bend the rules occasionally to get the job done right. Takes time, but worth it in the end and leaves you with a nice warm fuzzy feeling when you eventually get there.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:47 PM

Thanks for the reply.
I have just e-mailed you my e-mail adress. Looking forward to hear from you.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:23 AM

Hmmmm......
I emailed you my information 3 days ago and havent heared anything yet. Do you attend to do anything in this matter or not?
Old 11-26-2003, 09:31 AM

Default Problem resolved

JayLeno,

Apologies for the delay in resolving this situation for you. After receiving your details by PM we did take somewhat longer than we would have liked to get to the bottom of this matter (no excuses, we should have been quicker), but we've now sorted it out.

Please check your PM -- we hope we've taken care of this matter to your satisfaction.