Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2003, 11:38 AM

Default Spam Free Post for Bonus Whores

Hi: I play primarily on the big sites. However, while I play at my normal sites, I've been playing (as a second or third game) a small site. This particular site has quite a bit of nice promotions, which makes the site fun. I am telling you this, because there seems to be lots of opportunities to pick up some extra money, for little effort.
1. Cash-in bonus;
2. Money added tournaments (easy to get a piece, usually, because not too many enter).
3. Daily high hand jackpots up to $300 on hold-em; up to $100 on each of the other four games. the stud and omaha games are lightly played - thus, you get another player and sit at a stud or omaha game as a second game and go for the high hand. (I've won $400 in one day off this).
4. Other promotions (these are particular to this site, it seems).

Anyway, just letting people know there are some good opportunities out there to build their bankroll...I can't give the site the full thumbs up until I recieve my cashout checks ($850 - about $600 from various promotions over two weeks).

Again, I am not spamming, so I will not say which site it is, but I encourage you guys to look around at some of these smaller sites for bargains. (good way from some of the smaller players to get off the ground, like the guy looking to make 100 a week) If my checks come, then I will have come out significantly ahead from this little venture with little effort - as I still play my normal games on the big sites.
Old 09-13-2003, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Spam Free Post for Bonus Whores

Does it make me a mental giant by guessing that some of these places are using poker as a loss-leader to build traffic and funding promos on the backs of slot players?
Old 09-13-2003, 02:23 PM

I'm not sure what you mean, or whether it really matters. As far as I'm concerned, I will keep taking advantage of these easy promos until they dry up. The big "legit" sites are great, I play them all the time, however, I can play this small site on auto pilot at the same time, and its good for a few extra bucks (assuming the checks come).

I see a lot of people taking advantage of Party promotions by spending $100 to get $20 extra (sometimes $40)...all I am saying is you can legitimately invest $50 (or less, I started with $30 and got up to $1000) and get immediate buy in bonuses and a legitimate crack at 100's every day, even for playing .50/1.

Do whatever you want with the information, its just another perspective on perhaps increasing your BR.
Old 09-13-2003, 03:50 PM

Since you don't accept PMs, would you mind posting the name of the site in question?
Old 09-13-2003, 04:12 PM

I do accept pm's, my options must have been changed somehow; my e-mail is also listed. Again, I was referring to a particular site, but I think many small sites will have similar promos. I might try a few others.

Old 09-13-2003, 04:42 PM

Default What a dilemna.

Is this supposed to be a lesson in ethics?
You want to help fellow 2+2ers, and yet won't give the name of the site for fear of being labeled a spammer. But without the name of the site, this post is helpless. What's a bonus whore to do?

My advice, when you successfully cashout, you can post a full review of the site based on your experience, and that wouldn't count as spam.
Old 09-13-2003, 04:49 PM

Default Re: What a dilemna.

Funny, but, yeah, I don't feel comfortable because I don't want sceptics calling me a spammer, lol. You can pm me, or e-mail...I'll tell you the site, (they advertise with 2+2) and you can post whether you like it or not.
Old 09-13-2003, 05:09 PM

i heard it was big bet poker