Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2003, 04:18 AM

Default Posting Milestone

Hi Everyone:

According to my unofficial count, we had 1,014 posts the previous 24 hours. I believe that's the first time we ever went over 1,000. So thanks to everyone for the support.

Also, some of you may have noticed that there are now some new advertisers to go along with our other advertisers. Since all these organizations help make these forums possible, I just wanted to thank them for their support and hope that all participants here consider this when making your where to play on the Internet decisions.

Again, thanks to everyone for participating and helping to make these forums better than we ever thought possible.

Best wishes,
Mason
Old 08-28-2003, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Posting Milestone..

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]do you really have to take 14 pills a day for longevity to be effective...i think this advertiser should be looked at by everyone on this site....may add ten effective(not vegging in nureing home) years to your life.

congrats...gl [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Posting Milestone

It wouldn't have happened without my stirring the pot about straights being higher than flushes. As soon as Mason sends me a check, I will post some more controversial topics.