Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2004, 09:33 AM

Default Western Union

I won a couple hundred bucks in a home game this week, and i would like to avoid having to deposit it in the bank and then transfer it to neteller etc... Which good sites allow you to western union deposits?
Old 04-22-2004, 09:37 AM

Default Re: Western Union

What's the problem with depositing? You don't want a record of it for a spouse or parent or something? None of my business of course so I will shut up and answer the question. I believe that Party does and there are others too. Look on their deposit pages for instructions. However, the juice from WU is huge. I would deposit and do it through the bank.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:39 AM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

Ouch,
That will be expensive [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 10:34 AM

Well actually absolute will credit my account with the amount of the fee provided i deposit at least $75 so it will cost me nothing [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 11:17 AM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

I made a $200 deposit at Party several weeks ago, and it cost me $11.99 for the fee. I think 6% isn't all that bad (it was less than I thought it might be), compared to some of the other alternatives. And it is a good way of keeping She Who Must Be Obeyed in the dark, which is why I didn't want to go via my bank account that time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I believe I saw a WU icon in the PokerStars cashier, though since I'd cashed some of that deposit out of Party into Neteller, I just used that for Stars.

Didn't know about Absolute's covering the fee, though! I may have to pay a visit to them next time I want to deposit via WU. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike