Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Past lines/point spreads

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find all the send-out and closing lines for each of the nfl games for this season. I know I've seen them somewhere, but I've searched everywhere and can't locate them again.

Thanks, in advance,for the help.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Past lines/point spreads

I'd think you would have no trouble getting one (or more) 'books to send you theirs; this is info that's available to anyone who owns a computer.

I'm not sure they'll want to take the time to send you all changes but they should provide you with opening (and possibly closing) numbers.

My advice . . .

Ask for a manager - not to raise your chances of being accomodated but to increase the chances that your request will be understood.

- Try www.5dimes.com . . . average book with GREAT customer service (and an exception to the "clueless clerk" rule above). Bodog would be my second choice (also great customer service); the only problem is who the hell would want their lines ?

- Open an acct. first if you call them, not in expectation of better service but because clerks are discouraged from spending any time whatsoever with someone who doesn't have an account (other than to assist you in opening one). You don't need for it to be funded.

If that fails, try contacting the Major; I don't have his email address handy but the site is www.majorwager.com and the address is somewhere on the home page. He's not in the line business per se but nobody gets the brushoff there; if he can't help he sends you to someone who can.

If it's really important, and you're willing to pay, try www.donbest.com. Their prices are typically reasonable - depending on your definition of reasonable

They have the archived numbers for almost everything.

Best wishes,

- Chris
Old 11-27-2005, 04:48 PM

covers.com
Old 11-27-2005, 09:48 PM

Nice job !