Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 04:38 AM

Default Lines on BetCris

I do most of my sportsbetting on pinnacle, wsex, and tradesports. Recently though, a rep from Cris called me and offered me some deposit bonus - so I decided to play there.

In completing the wagering requirement, I am troubled that the lines offered there aren't very good: typical lines are -110 and -110. I am looking for typical pinny -105 lines, but couldn't find it in bball or football. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Does anyone really play on CRIS? If so, on what sports? The lines there sucks? Why is it considered as one of the "must-have-account-there-site"? Is anyone in similar situation, and is looking to clear the bonus there?
Old 11-01-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Lines on BetCris

I don't have an account there yet but I hear they have good customer support, a good loyalty program, and I do want their free sports pager, heh.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 PM

CRIS is very reliable, and your money is safe there. Besides that, they pretty much suck otherwise for your average bettor. The lines aren't that great. The withdrawal fees are awful. Pretty much the only time I bet there now is when they have a prop bet I can't get anywhere else.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:55 PM

They are indeed reliable. LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Earlier today they had Total Points for 4 NBA games today at O/U 607. I was hesitant at first since this is obviously a mistake on their part, but still bet a decent amount, $200, on the over, of course.

I contacted the Customer Service about this, and they let me keep the bet. Other sites probably have taken back the wager. Or is this fairly common among mainstream bookies?

Wonder if they would let me keep the $1000+ bet?