Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Professor: Exterminate White People

If a white professor said this about black people you could only imagine the media outcry. You probably remember Bill Bennett saying that if your ULTIMATE GOAL was to lower crime, then you should abort every black baby, but that would be morally reprehensible. Or how about the Harvard professor saying that statistically men outscore women in math, and science. Both of these resulted in massive media attention even though they were relatively mild statements. Kamau Kambon wishes the extermination of all white people and the New York Slimes turns a blind eye. The racists at Howard even applauded the speech! Unbelieveable! Where is the media on this one?

Where is that racist Jesse Jackson. He railed Bill Bennett for his statement, and I want to see him jump all over his black racist.

Am I misreading the article or something? A black professor wishes the extermination of white people and the story isn't even covered by any of the alphabet networks? Is this story a fake?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=46973
Old 10-27-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Professor: Exterminate White People

[ QUOTE ]
If a white professor said this about black people you could only imagine the media outcry. You probably remember Bill Bennett saying that if your ULTIMATE GOAL was to lower crime, then you should abort every black baby, but that would be morally reprehensible. Or how about the Harvard professor saying that statistically men outscore women in math, and science. Both of these resulted in massive media attention even though they were relatively mild statements. Kamau Kambon wishes the extermination of all white people and the New York Slimes turns a blind eye. The racists at Howard even applauded the speech! Unbelieveable! Where is the media on this one?

Am I misreading the article or something? A black professor wishes the extermination of white people and the story isn't even covered by any of the alphabet networks? Is this story a fake?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=46973

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently he exterminated your link as well, it doesn't work.

I can assure you, however, that as a liberal I find what the professor is alleged to have said to be awful and if he said it he should receive at least the same punishment that Bill Bennett or the Laurence Summers got. (FYI, Summers is the President of Harvard not just some professor.) You could argue even worse although this guy is undoubtedly more obscure. I'm sure the other two get more media attention because they are much, much, better known. If you find a link that works and it turns out this is some huge well-known academic who said it, I may revise my assessment of why the other cases got more attention.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:54 PM

Fixed the link.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:02 PM

Well...doesn't this work both ways? According to his logic, wouldn't extermination of blacks solve a lot of problems, too? It might even cut down on some crime... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But hey, at least he has the decency to look like a crazy person the first time you meet him!
Old 10-27-2005, 08:14 PM

It appears that he no longer works at the school where he was a visiting professor. Anyway, the guy clearly is a nut. He should not have a job teaching college kids.

Obviously the reason why there is not a lot of media attention on him is that he is nowhere near as prominent as Bennett or Summers.

But if you want to feel victimized by a vast left-wing conspiracy, by all means, go ahead. Just watch out for the Black Helicopters.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can assure you, however, that as a liberal I find what the professor is alleged to have said to be awful...

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter what your political philosophy is, every non-racist should be upset by what he said.

[ QUOTE ]
But if you want to feel victimized by a vast left-wing conspiracy, by all means, go ahead. Just watch out for the Black Helicopters.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have to believe in a vast left-wing conspiracy to be upset that a black professor who wants genocide of the white man isn't scrutinized by the media while any racist against blacks or male chauvinist would be ripped to shreds? I would think that everyone should feel the same way as I do.

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously the reason why there is not a lot of media attention on him is that he is nowhere near as prominent as Bennett or Summers.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does celebrity have to do with it? What about that teacher who forced his students to stand for the Pledge of Allegience? What fame did he have before the media ripped him apart?
Old 10-27-2005, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does celebrity have to do with it? What about that teacher who forced his students to stand for the Pledge of Allegience? What fame did he have before the media ripped him apart?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of him. Honestly. Oh well, have fun with the helicopters.