Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 12:08 AM

Default VIDEO: 3/6 Eurobet

Video

Only 6 minutes, 7mb.

Enjoy!
Old 10-21-2005, 12:23 AM

Default Re: VIDEO: 3/6 Eurobet

That JJ hand was brutal. You put him exactly on a 7? And I think you were too laggy with KQs on the button. Why cap the SBs 3-bet? I think you were lucky that he folded the turn there. I call the 3-bet, fold the flop. If I somehow get to the turn I take the free-card. I thought for sure you were going to get c/r there.

OT a little, but does anyone else move their cursor to play out of habit when they're watching these videos? I hope someone else does...
Old 10-21-2005, 12:25 AM

01:06 (KT) I raise preflop

02:40 (JJ) bet the turn! After villain checks river, bet the river!

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:41 AM

JJ hand: it was weak, been losing alot lately..

[ QUOTE ]

OT a little, but does anyone else move their cursor to play out of habit when they're watching these videos? I hope someone else does...

[/ QUOTE ]
Im noting like an insane, so no [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 12:43 AM

Everything was standard except for two hands.

you open K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on button, SB 3bets, BB calls, you cap.

they call.

7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

checked to you, you bet. the sb checkraises and the BB drops out.

7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

sb checks again. you bet.

I don't understand the purpose of this bet. Bizzarely, the sb folds. I don't understand this either. I thought the probability of this happening was so low it was basically 0%. I don't really know what's going on, but I know that I take the free card on the turn. Can someone else weigh in here? I'm confused. If it weren't for the results I would say the turn bet is terrible.

JJ hand

A case can be made for checking through the turn against an aggressive opponent. I still don't know enough to say which is best on the turn. I do know that when the turn is checked through and villian checks the river, you must bet here.

Hrmm, and first hand, where you turn two pair: Sometimes I c/r this turn but it may be FPS.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:45 AM

yes, yes i do.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, yes i do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right on.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> This is actually pretty simple, if it wrong to fold, then I need to know, at the moment I always fold KTo in MP, also in CO I think
</font>

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet. <font color="red"> I was somewhat surprised also, but the was $46 so he dont need to fold very often</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-21-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> This is actually pretty simple, if it wrong to fold, then I need to know, at the moment I always fold KTo in MP, also in CO I think
</font>

04:11 (QKs) I probably just call the 3-bet preflop. On the turn I definitely take the free card. I was very suprised when villain folded to your turn bet. <font color="red"> I was somewhat surprised also, but the was $46 so he dont need to fold very often</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding the KQs hand, I think the chances of him raising your bet has to be considered here.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:53 AM

Hrmm, and first hand, where you turn two pair: Sometimes I c/r this turn but it may be FPS.

I think I was somewhat afraid of a gutshot draw, and people tend to call with anything