Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Bills/Raiders

With Moss doubtful for the game, wouldn't taking buffalo at +2 (or even +1.5) be the move to make?
Old 10-20-2005, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Bills/Raiders

Looks like it - the Bills are a better team especially without Moss, and their OL became healthy last week for the first time since opening day. But you just can't trust them on the road. Last week was the first time in a while they actually played well when you consider Miami actually tried to lose 2 weeks ago. The Bills never play well in Oakland either. I would stay away. Most places I think have Buffalo at +3 FWIW.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:47 PM

i wouldnt be too comfy with the bills on the road... moss or no moss.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 05:57 PM

The funny thing is they played like crap out there last year and still could've won if not for a TD that wasn't called a TD, a safety that wasn't called a safety, and a couple of phantom holds on brilliant McGee returns...

Sorry, had to get that in [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Yeah, I would stay away though, given that their run defense inexplicably sucks all of the sudden.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:00 PM

As someone who has seen all the raiders games on TV, they really have not looked right all year. They don't use Moss correctly, seems to be on the deep ball only and many times commentators have pointed out it seems almost forced when plays are his way. There wouldn't be a lot of ppl shocked to see the Raiders offense actually look better with Moss out (plus some commitment to the running game with Lamont Jordan could help too).