Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Intertops OK? am I crazy?

I have suddenly now digested all of the party pull-out news, and this, just after dropping $500 into interpoker for the 20% bonus. I have not begun to play there yet (at work now). Has there been a mass exodus of departures? I am reading that all they have now are rakeback players & bonus whores. Am I crazy to play there? By the way, has everyone got their withdrawal by now?
Old 10-19-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Intertops OK? am I crazy?

sadly, the ex-skins have become rock gardens filled with 2+2'ers and bonus whores. although the ex-skins are fighting back with reloads, the recent empire requires 20x WR in ten days which is insane. to answer your question, yes.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Intertops OK? am I crazy?

Yeah, the skin's bunus and play-through are questionable now. In fact, I was really considering letting the bonus go when I was at 1200 hands, because the competition is so much tougher now. That last 800 hands was a real grind, and I probably lost money by staying and finishing, instead of quitting and playing a better group of tables elsewhere [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Obviously I am too damn stubborn!

I had been playing on Eurobet, and just did their $200 bonus, but it took me almost 4000 hands. If you play limit, it's really getting tough below $5/$10 to get a high percentage of raked hands. At NL, you can still get 60%+ all the way down to the $25 game.......but the games are much tougher now.

Since I finished my bonus, I guess I'm also finished with the "skins." The most annoying part is finding games. Anything above the $50NL is a wait, and getting four decent games - Whhoooo - NO.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]