Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 12:08 PM

Default I already have accounts at most sites, but I still would like to take

...advantage of Rakeback.

What is my best course of action? I already have an UBet account (but never use it anymore - I mean never).

I already have a Party account but rarly use it (I only deposit and play there a couple of times a year, and then I cash-out soon after depositing/clearing my deposit bonus...).

I play poker every day on Pacific Poker and a few other sites.

I still want to take advantage of the great opportunity of Rake-back, but I feel that my hands are tied here...
I know that
IF I got rakeback, I would very likely start to play everyday at the sites that I already have accounts at...
this would benefit the site, as I no longer play (at UB) and hardly ever play (at Party) and would benefit the
affiliate who sent me there to get rakeback and would
benefit me and help boost my bankroll leading to (even) more play by me!

So, Is there a legal and honest and legit way for me to get rakeback at the sites I already have
accounts at?

If the only answer is to not use the account anymore for a period of 6 months to a year in order to have it de-activated, and then sign up for rake-back then I'll do that...but I'd hate to wait that long!
Thank you in advance for any replies! Joe M.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:18 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: I already have accounts at most sites, but I still would like to take

Post deleted by Inthacup.

William, taking cheap shots like this does nothing productive.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:25 PM

Default Re: I already have accounts at most sites, but I still would like to t

What sites do you actually have accounts with?
Old 10-18-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: I already have accounts at most sites, but I still would like to take

I am specifically interested in doing something that is honest, legit, and following good business ethics.

I in no way want to be dis-honest, attempt to deceive, etc. If I did, I would
not publicly post it here for all to see.

Get a clue and re-read my post. (if you were joking around or whatever, I'm sorry, but don't
make me out to be someone who is dishonest or wanting to "abuse the system," etc.).

Joe M.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:16 PM

Best bet is to find one of the recent Skins that have opened for various poker rooms and that have affiliates offering rakeback.

Battlefield Poker for Prima

Pokershare for UB

Also, several of the Cryptologic sites have affiliates offering rakeback, so if you don't already have accounts with all of them you might find one there (Interpoker usually has the highest rate offered).

Be aware, however, that games on Pacific are much softer and more passive than elsewhere. You might find that you do better playing the fish on Pacific than you do getting rakeback with tougher competition.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:39 PM

Thank you BigPop for the great response - you are a true friend!

I may do better playing the fish on Pacific, you're right there. lol
But, if I find that's the case, I'll play at Pac. and play at my rakeback site at the same time...I recently have taken my game to the
multi-table level...lol I can't play more than 3 at a time and feel I'm making good decisions...I don't know how some of the guys do it that do 4 or more tables!

What does rakeback amount to per month? (assuming 25% or so, and assuming that you play 1 table for 30 hours a week?).
Can you give me a figure/estimate?

And can you combine deposit and re-load bonuses AND still get rakeback?

Thanks again, Joe M.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:40 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

I suppose you missed the sarcastic tone, not aimed at you but at the affiliate.

No worries though, you will feel at home in here deprived of humoristic sense...
Old 10-18-2005, 02:59 PM

I should have seen your location as "Where the babes live" combined with the wily coyote
and
assumed you were joking around...lol

At least I included the waiver statement at the end of my defense lol.

Is it legit to wait for my account to "expire"/be de-activated due to never using it and then re-open the account?
Seems to make sense - just seems that it would take a minimum of 6 months of never using your account at a site...
Old 10-18-2005, 04:45 PM

just a reminder, that Crypto still allows you to open new accounts just for the purpose of rake refunds. You don't have to pretend to be your dog, or your mother.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:01 PM

Hi guys,

I'm currently going through the same issues as he is but I have to admit I'm a complete rakeback noobie. But looking at how much money goes to the rake It would be great to keep a portion of that in the future.

I have real money accounts at Paradise, Party, Empire, and Interpoker. Any advice on my next best course of action? It's like there's so many flashing advertisements on every poker related website that it's really overwelming to know which sites are trustworthy and have the best value.