Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 12:34 PM

Default just talked to party \"supervisor\" bout rakeback&changing account names

hey guys,

i've been reading stuff on this forum about being paid 6c for raked hands, and being able to change your account name legally. I'm an empire player getting a good rakeback. obviously i'd rather play at party but i do not have a rakeback under my current party account. now, my empire affiliate which has always been good for their money sent me a shady email about how they had set up an account with party for me to use that will have a rakeback. the reason it's shady is that they were trying to get me to get a relative to sign up a neteller account. I refuse to partcipate in anything like this so i decided to call party and after a while i got transferred to a "supervisor".

The gist of it was that it was impossible for me to do this. I told them that I 4-table 2/4 and they will likely lose my business to empire/x-skins. they said that they offer pop-up bonuses and send emails periodically. I told them, yeah, i got that 30% up to 100% reload and cleared it in a few hours, but it pales in comparison to a rakeback (if you play 60hrs/wk 4 tables, a 25% rakeback can be pretty lucrative with this amount of table hours) He then explained that some people do get rakebacks from party. the only way to get this is to get a popup or an email from party. These people are determined by the marketing/promotions/financial departments which track how much and what limits you play.

I do not want to misquote a previous poster who was talking about how party gave him a rakeback but I remember him saying that he plays 15/30. He is obviously a highly valuable player and I suspect that is why he got a rakeback popup and i got a cheesy 100$ bonus popup. anyway, there is soo much "talk" on these forums, thought i might want to post some legit info of an actual phone call with party.

I do have a question though. Has anyone got the rakeback popup who plays low limits (1/2 - 5/10)?? just trying to gauge if it would be worth playing at party once i build a 5/10 bankroll to try to "induce" a future popup.

until then, i'll see you guys on the x-skins!! (7-8K on right now as i'm posting this; that ain't too bad!) the only difference i've notice is occasionally you find a tight table, which i then leave and find a new one. At party this rarely happens. oh well, i need to pay attention a little more when i play anyway.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: just talked to party \"supervisor\" bout rakeback&changing account names

the cents / hand offer is still of very dubious credibility.

No respected poster has backed up any type of offer like this -- I need to see a screenshot first.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: just talked to party \"supervisor\" bout rakeback&changing account names

Good idea, Play 5-10 there in hopes of gettting a "popup" from Party offering you rakeback.

Keep waiting...it will be there tomorrow....
Old 10-14-2005, 12:57 PM

The cents for hand thing is the same party points bullshit bonus everyone else got.

It's just mathed out to .06/hand. But that's not .06/hand for every hand you play. Only up until the bonus clears.

So, if you have to play 3000 raked hands to clear the bonus and stop right after the 3k, yeah, you've made .06/hand.

If you play 9,000 hands, well, you're not making that 6 cents now are you.

[ QUOTE ]

No respected poster has backed up any type of offer like this -- I need to see a screenshot first.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
as of right now I think this is the way to treat it.
I emailed Party 2 1/2 days ago and have heard nothing back. I was looking forward to a response from them that would possibly make me feel like a valued customer perhaps say a 5-6 cent offer would have been acceptable or a large bonus-nada so far.

My patience is wearning thin with Party. I migrated to PokerStars many months ago anyway for half my action so this isnt traumatic..but it would be nice if Party smartened up here.

They say they have this new department to deal with players on this issue but you cant talk to them on the phone about it ..you can only correspond via email...That is bs imo..Treat your fuccking solid,loyal grinders with respect Party or I will jump on an affiliate deal and soon. If they close my accounts fucck em I'll create new ones.. If they close those I'll create new ones..

I'm amenable to working with Party if they want to play ball and treat me with respect ..if they dont I can play dirty too.

They should be making a sincere effect to reach out to players that have historically shown high volume if said player left Party for rakeback at skins in the past year or two.

Maybe they just dont care .We may be such a small number that they dont mind if we use affiliates...I mean really how much are they losing by letting a few select players close accounts and open new ones w/"rb affiliates"..

probably not that much...They would rather alienate a select few than get it out into the public that are really negotiating with individual players...which may just not be worth it to them.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:12 PM

No, it's not.

I worked out my clearing rate for the popup and it would come to around 2 cents / hand.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:27 PM

Well, you got a shitty deal.

I worked mine out and it came to 6 cents per hand. It's the same popup.
[ QUOTE ]
No, it's not.

I worked out my clearing rate for the popup and it would come to around 2 cents / hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2005, 03:40 PM

i got $680 offered for 37,000 hands played...with some happy hour playing it would bring it up a bit, but still freakin hard to get that many
Old 10-14-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: just talked to party \"supervisor\" bout rakeback&changing account n

[ QUOTE ]
i got $680 offered for 37,000 hands played...with some happy hour playing it would bring it up a bit, but still freakin hard to get that many

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not rakeback, that is indentured servitude.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:35 PM

low-limit grinder here....$190 for over 4300 points. This would take at least 30,000 hands to clear, so I never started. Hopefully, they are still tweaking the system