Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Rakeback worth it?

I have been playing $0.50-$1.00 holdem for a year now on party and have made a few thousand dollars. Now all i'm hearing about is rakeback this and rakeback that. Of course i want to do anything i can for my game that makes me more money but i am a bit of a skeptic and like to get some facts first. So how does this rakeback work and how can i get it on party poker. will i have to sign up a new account? are the rakeback sites legit? how much money can i really save? is the rakeback better as you step up in limits or worse? This must seem like a newbie post but i just want to hear from people what they think about it, not the ADS that keep popping up. Thanks, i like girls.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Rakeback worth it?

[ QUOTE ]
I have been playing $0.50-$1.00 holdem for a year now on party and have made a few thousand dollars. Now all i'm hearing about is rakeback this and rakeback that. Of course i want to do anything i can for my game that makes me more money but i am a bit of a skeptic and like to get some facts first. So how does this rakeback work and how can i get it on party poker. will i have to sign up a new account? are the rakeback sites legit? how much money can i really save? is the rakeback better as you step up in limits or worse? This must seem like a newbie post but i just want to hear from people what they think about it, not the ADS that keep popping up. Thanks, i like girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have honestly made a few thousand dollars at .50/1 why have you not moved up in limits?

For all discussions on rakeback see the Afilliates/Rakeback forum as that is the only place where discussion is permitted.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:17 PM

check out the affiliates/ rakback forum under the GENERAL GAMBLING heading.

More people will answer there.

But yes, it's WAY worth it.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:19 PM

i was using my winnings to pay bills, not building up a good enough roll to move up. i will move up soon tho, but thats not the question at hand here.