Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Party Skins Server Reset...

So I just fired up a set, and an announcement came up that empire was restarting its servers (I am assuming all party skins did too?). How long is this going to last, and what happens in the STTs?

Thanks
Old 10-08-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Party Skins Server Reset...

I hope this gets fixed soon, because my equity was no doubt much higher on the bubble then party will give me credit for even if I do get refunded.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2005, 01:11 PM

yeah... what the hell? i guess i'll just sit at my computer for the next three hours trying to reconnect so i dont miss anything
Old 10-08-2005, 01:14 PM

just my luck. i just fired up 4 $33's and in the first hand they all go down. and yes, they will reinbuse.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:15 PM

I have faith that we will all receive refunds if the games dont resume in less then 5 min. At this point I don't know how they expect us to resume a SnG. If only one person misses one single blind it is unfair.

The question I have is where do the refunds begin? Does the dead money get paid? I would think not. I would hope a chip equity count for tournies at the very least, but I can live with even distribution of the prize pool to the remaining players.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have faith that we will all receive refunds if the games dont resume in less then 5 min. At this point I don't know how they expect us to resume a SnG. If only one person misses one single blind it is unfair.

The question I have is where do the refunds begin? Does the dead money get paid? I would think not. I would hope a chip equity count for tournies at the very least, but I can live with even distribution of the prize pool to the remaining players.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has never happened to me, but I believe that is exactly how they do it.

4 players left in a $10 game... each player recieves $25.

IF there was 10 left, which is the case for 2 of my games, I guess we are just paying them rake?
Old 10-08-2005, 01:22 PM

the only people that should pay rake are the ones that played and lost before the games had trouble. The rest of us should get 100% of our rake returned in good faith for our trouble.

If they have situations like this that interupt game play without enough notice, they need to cover their mistakes with some candy!
Old 10-08-2005, 01:27 PM

FYI:

OK, from looking at the My Account Activity link from the websites, i find this:

I was in 12 SNGs @ $22 each. i think i had under 800 chips in each of them. My refunds are as follows:

27, 22, 24.22, 22,
27, 27, 27, 27,
22, 24.22, 24.22, 24.22

SO, overall, im pretty happy the servers crashed since i didnt have more than 800 chips in any SNG.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:34 PM

lets converge all the sub tobics of this into one thread please. (only a suggestion really)

you can repost your stuff here if it makes you feel happy.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the only people that should pay rake are the ones that played and lost before the games had trouble. The rest of us should get 100% of our rake returned in good faith for our trouble.

If they have situations like this that interupt game play without enough notice, they need to cover their mistakes with some candy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone confirm what happens with regard to rake...? I mean I know the prize pool is split up, but I can't find the E-mail from the last time this happened to me.

For instance... I was multiple 55s, 1 of them was HU.

Do I get $200 or $205 returned in this case?