Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Looking for information/links to quality threads

Over on the MTT forum, we have a brilliant anthology post stickied that has links to several truely great threads. Having not browsed the HUSH forum enuogh, I am sure I've missed many VERY informative threads. Can anyone provide links to some key threads that they think have really stood out in this forum? Maybe if the moderator could make a similar sticky, it would be of great benefit to all. Please don't look at me as someone not wanting to do the work and search for them myself, I just think the MTT forum had a great idea, it worked out really well, many people got a lot out of it, and it would be good for this forum as well.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Looking for information/links to quality threads

This post is pretty useful. The really great stuff is sometimes hard to find and requires broad searches through archiveserver and the current forum. HUSH has a ton of it though.

Find some posters you respect and check out all of their HUSH stuff.

edit: fixed, thanks.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:08 PM

fixed your link
Old 10-03-2005, 12:48 PM

Awesome link, exactly the type of thing I am asking for. Also any specific single posts/replies that stand out that anyone can link to are great as well. I just figure that the habitual browsers of this forum would have a thread/post or two that they remember that stood out and would be able to link to it. I am not sure who the well respected posters on this forum are either, so I can't judge based on that. Great compilation right there though, thanks.