Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Much luv for Horshack

Just got around to seeing Shaniac on the final table, got a few thoughts.

-Shaniac showed how to be a first-time final-table guy, engage the table and cameras, and not look like a tool,(except Roshambo with a Tiltboy is ALWAYS -EV). Way to donate to a guy worth 9 figures. Ah well, mebbe it'll to go the bad beat on cancer fund. Good call not trading payout spots. Phil blew it his last hand........

-I know it's been said b4, but damn, great call by Gracz. Course, it looks lots easier when the cards are shown to you, but MAN, I was wishing you'd made a 1/3-2/3rds bet there. It would seem to me that would have given you a better chance to win that hand,(which my EXTENSIVE WSOP final table experince told me....)

-Anyone else that had never seen Gracz on TV surprised he sounded more like Goober than Yakov? Since he's often before been referred to as Maciek (Micheal) Gracz, it seemed like kinda an americanized name for him,(which it is).

-Man, Gracz made some great plays, but I REALLY don't like the turn call,(then the river check) with A5 vs AK on A23x board or the reraise on Q8 vs QJ on J8x board. Hindsight 20/20 and all, and I know CT was playing aggressively, but sheesh.

-How many mistakes could CT law make in one river card? By my count, 3, each bigger than the next...
1. Betting the river
2. Not only putting more chips in on the raise, but
3. RERAISING ALLIN? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I mean, i guess The RR wasn't for much more, but my GOD, exactly where is he getting value here? I mean, Gracz couldn't fold a weaker ace unimproved, but how often is that what he has here?