Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 AM

Default I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:03 AM

Default Re: I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I kno

Happens to me all the time! No clues other than if we complain to support maybe they will fix it.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's starting to become very aggravating. Never used to happen, but know I find it hard to stay on the list for more than 20 minutes.

Guifre used to whine about this several weeks ago, but it didn't concern me too much when it was his problem, not mine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

So why should anyone help you now?
Old 08-27-2005, 12:24 PM

Jesus he's obviously joking and having a sense of humor about it. (If you're joking too, forgive me, i've been told my sarcasm detector is off)
Old 08-27-2005, 12:58 PM

its likely a conspiracy. you are too good and bustin fishies too fast.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:04 PM

First thing I would try is re-installing the client. But I guess you tried that already.

Next, try logging in with a friends account and see if you still have the same problem. Try the reverse too (logging in to your account on a freinds computer). This should tell you whether it is a computer- or account-specific problem. Go from there. Maybe x-post to computer technical help at that point, those dorks now some stuff [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Alternatively, you could contact Party Support, ROFL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

I used to have this problem, now I never do. Did you recently change ISPs?
Old 08-27-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: I keep getting bounced off list for the big PP games?! (w/f, I know)

[ QUOTE ]

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

i told steve this and i did think i told you this:

when you are on the wait for the 50 and 100 games you cannot enter and or leave other tables.

this happened to me ALL the time in the old 30/60 games. then i finnally stopped trying to play other games. id play other sites until my name came up but was careful to never enter or leave other games from the client.

you must also add your name individually to each waitlist.

if you take care to do both of these things id say its 99% you will not have your name bumped.

-Barron
Old 08-27-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when you are on the wait for the 50 and 100 games you cannot enter and or leave other tables.

this happened to me ALL the time in the old 30/60 games. then i finnally stopped trying to play other games. id play other sites until my name came up but was careful to never enter or leave other games from the client.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-27-2005, 02:57 PM

If you are switching games a lot, you are automatically removed from lists you are currently waiting on. I've never actually experimented with finding out exactly when it removes you, but I'd guess its after entering games 6 or 7 times.

-ActionBob