Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 10:51 AM

Default Soda - How do you go about getting it ?

I'm getting some soda today. I wondered what containers of soda do you go for ?

Cans ? 12 packs- 24 packs ?

2 - liters ?

99 cent Big Gulps at your local gas station ?

Large Soda at White Castle like Harold and Kumar

stick your mouth under the fountain at the gas station ? (Like a reverse keg stand)

Also, are there any shoplifters on OOT ? There has to be at least 2 or 3 judging from the posts on here. I used to shoplift when I was younger.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Soda - How do you go about getting it ?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting some soda today. I wondered what containers of soda do you go for ?

Cans ? 12 packs- 24 packs ?

2 - liters ?

99 cent Big Gulps at your local gas station ?

Large Soda at White Castle like Harold and Kumar

stick your mouth under the fountain at the gas station ? (Like a reverse keg stand)

Also, are there any shoplifters on OOT ? There has to be at least 2 or 3 judging from the posts on here. I used to shoplift when I was younger.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was a kid, I loved to steal. Something about the rush. I didn't even really stop until I was 22 (I am 27 now). And even now, just to relive my youth I will steal something sometines. Especially now that i know the law, there really isn't anything anybody can do about it anyways. The best was cigs. in high school, because they weren't behind the counter. so, we would steal tons at a time, and then sell them for $2 to the rich kids (kept us in lunch money..okay..rounders rip off).

To answer original question: 12 pack dr. pepper.

craig
Old 08-28-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And even now, just to relive my youth I will steal something sometines. Especially now that i know the law, there really isn't anything anybody can do about it anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a loser.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And even now, just to relive my youth I will steal something sometines. Especially now that i know the law, there really isn't anything anybody can do about it anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it is a pack of gum or something. Nothing major. And not that I am trying to justify it, but I never steal from mom and pop stores. I don't know, it is some weird quarter life crisis thing. What I do find strange, Jimbo, is that you can call me a loser here, but seeing that I donate money (another thread), there is no kudos (not that I want any). Also, I really don't do it anymore. It was also done out of greed. Which is a bad thing to me.

craig
Old 08-28-2005, 11:38 AM

i got caught shoplifting cd's out of a wow superstore when i was 16 - to this day i still feel my heart beating faster as i walk out of the doors to the place, even though i haven't done it since.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i got caught shoplifting cd's out of a wow superstore when i was 16 - to this day i still feel my heart beating faster as i walk out of the doors to the place, even though i haven't done it since.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only times I got caught as a kid were at Walmart's (twice). They don't [censored] around. Technically I am not allowed back in one again or I could be arrested. Which sucks because there is so much stuff I want to steal from there.

craig
Old 08-28-2005, 12:46 PM

You're pretty much the reason I'm a misanthrope.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And even now, just to relive my youth I will steal something sometines.

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY
Old 08-28-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They let you go ? I don't think I was ever caught. I think when I was 7 years old I stole some batteries out of a grocery store. I barely remember it which is why I think I was about 7. I got started very early. I was stealing candy out of those clear boxes which they leave out so you can put some in a bag. You know the ones they sell by the pound. I never did it get caught. My mom always saw what I did later and made me take it back to the store. To be honest, I think my family is part of the reason that I did it so ain't that f'd up. I must not have known right from wrong back then. Most of the guys in prison are the ones that were raised like animals, basically.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:14 PM

well, they let me go but it was still scary. i was walking out and as soon as i got to the door i felt a hand on my shoulder. they took me to the back, took my picture and told me i couldn't go back there for a year or i would be arrested for tresspassing. i've never done anything like that since. but like i said...everytime i walk out of that store (i still use it to this day), i start feeling odd when i get towards the doors to exit. heart starts beating fast, etc...it's weird.