Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Improving partypoker lobby interface

The party network already gives you the option to "hide full tables". Why not add the option to "hide 6-max" and "hide 10-max". This could save them a lot of bandwith in terms of having to transmit all the data for all the tables. Any thoughts?
Old 08-11-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Improving partypoker lobby interface

[ QUOTE ]
The party network already gives you the option to "hide full tables". Why not add the option to "hide 6-max" and "hide 10-max". This could save them a lot of bandwith in terms of having to transmit all the data for all the tables. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably still transmitted... just hidden in the screen.

When you uncheck it they appear instantly.

KO
Old 08-11-2005, 10:02 PM

How about the insane way they group SNGs by buy in instead of game? I know I'm not the only person who has ever clicked a game just as it updated and realized that I was in an Omaha8 tourney when I got my 3rd hole card. Luckily, the omaha players were terrible and I was able to take it down after embarassing myself by asking what a qualifying low hand was. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 12:20 AM

Yes. I have a thought. Party's software is embarrassing. I could name about 20 things that they could do better with their software, but their multi-million dollar A$$es won't change anything except the way the HH files are displayed, which, believe it or not, is annoying.

The ONLY reason I play at party is for their Omaha games. If I had my way that site would just self-destruct tomorrow, and the Omaha tables would reappear somewhere else.

Sorry, soapbox now descended.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How about the insane way they group SNGs by buy in instead of game? I know I'm not the only person who has ever clicked a game just as it updated and realized that I was in an Omaha8 tourney when I got my 3rd hole card. Luckily, the omaha players were terrible and I was able to take it down after embarassing myself by asking what a qualifying low hand was. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW man, this is my story to the T.

Quite funny when this one dude started bitching at me saying he wasn't here to teach me while a couple other players at the table gave me a quick rundown on what was going on.

Ended up taking 2nd with 1st going to a guy that was most helpful to me... I didn't mind him winning it.