Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Empire Poker

Empire Poker is a party poker skin right? Does anybody know how old you have to be to play on Empire? Also, on Empire are you able to transfer money into your account straight from your debit card?

Also, feel free to recommend other sites. Basically I am looking for a website where I can directly transfer money through my debit card, because NetTeller won't let me set up an account... so I'd like to just beable to use my debit card. Also, I am only 20 years old so this is a concern about some of the poker sites.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Empire Poker

howd u get 768 posts, and not know the answer to these questions?

You have to be 21 to play at any of the poker sites. Not sure if anyone will let you deposit with a debit card anymore. Try TheGamingClub. And why cant you set up a neteller account? Thats going to make getting your money out a pain in the ass, as you'll have to have checks mailed to you.

Yes, empire is a skin of party
Old 07-21-2005, 05:37 PM

Run, run away from the Partygaming network--they are starting to act like the faceless corporation they are, and don't give two hoots about their customers.

My recommendations are Victor Chandler (Tribeca Network) and GamesGrid. (And before you ask, no I'm not an affiliate of either). I use my debit card on VC and I've never had a problem (it might be different for Americans, however). GamesGrid is a poker upstart with a huge 1000% bonus and a real friendly air about the place. It also has Dealers Choice games. Only trouble with the latter is there can be a shortage of players. Main problem with the former is that sometimes the cashier software goes down--but they make up for it with extra freerolls when it gets back up! Also, if you're any good at chat quizzes, run don't walk to the Tribeca Network.
If you really want a big site, I implore you to choose Stars over Party/Empire, though I don't know about their policy on debit cards. It has a very good reputation generally though.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You have to be 21 to play at any of the poker sites. Not sure if anyone will let you deposit with a debit card anymore. Try TheGamingClub. And why cant you set up a neteller account? Thats going to make getting your money out a pain in the ass, as you'll have to have checks mailed to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

18 on party skins. i started when i was 18.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:38 PM

It's 21 at UB and fulltilt. 18 for sure at Party, stars,bodog. and most other sites.

(deletedlink/MH)
Old 07-22-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How'd I get 768 posts? Because I am trying to be like the name implies, a poker prodigy [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Anyway though, not all sites require you to be 21. For instance, party poker (which is currently the only place I am playing at) will let you sign up and play for real money as long as you are 18 years of age or older.