Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 12:24 AM

Default Same account information at Party and Empire?

Hi everyone,

Love this site!

A question for those of you who are playing both Party and Empire, and maybe other Party skins. Do you have the same account information -- neteller, real name, address, email, etc. for both accounts? I've done quite a bit of searching for this info here and on other boards and I am finding some conflicting information. Many people say they play multiple skins so I assume they use the same neteller account. However I've also come across postings from people who have had problems with using the same neteller account with multiple Party skins. So what's the consensus?

Sorry if this is a faq but I just want to start out right. So far I don't have a real money account anywhere and I was thinking about starting with the InstantBankroll deal at Party to take advantage of the deposit-free $100, and also signing up with a rakeback affiliate at Empire (maybe a bit later on) in order to get rakeback.

Rakeback seems very important for the long term, so if there's a concern that by signing up first at Party I may be screwing myself out of an Empire account then perhaps I'm better off just sticking with Empire. Thoughts? What do most people do?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-19-2005, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Same account information at Party and Empire?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;sb=5&o=
Old 07-21-2005, 12:50 PM

you can use the same account information--address/name/email/neteller..everything. the only thing you cant do is set up a party skin account on a computer that already has a party skin. for example, if you have party poker already on your computer - you need to find a "clean" computer and download the (for example) empire software and set up your account there. just use a friends computer, or find an internet cafe. once you have registered on the "clean" computer you can then download it on your own computer and just sign in with the information you created. you should definitely have rakeback--you're missing out on so much if you dont. if you want to play more than four tables just set up a rakeback deal with multiple skins (empire/eurobet/multi).
Old 07-26-2005, 04:47 PM

Advice and a Caution