Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Eurobet question

I'm posting the in the zoo as well for a quick response. I've played a few STT's on eurobet and it seems i can only load the games when i win a prize. Has anyone had this problem, if so how do i fix it.

Thanks

Harry
Old 07-10-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Eurobet question

have you tried emailing eurobet support?

I play there but have never had this problem.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:13 PM

No, but i will do. I wasnt too sure about emailing eurobet about a pokertracker problem.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:32 PM

For me, they don't actually mail the tournament summaries to my email account. They put them in the "emessage" area (click the button on any table). You can cut and paste them into a file, save it, and have Pokertracker import that. Major hassle, easier just to manually go into PT and enter the tournament info.

If anyone knows how to get Eurobet to email the hand histories to your email rather than their internal mail system, I'd love to hear about it.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:55 PM

They will NOT email the hand histories to your email account. I have requested numerous times, as have many others, for this to be provided. The reply I got was:

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately the reason for why you are coming across problems when requesting a tournament summary is because our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service. Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided by clicking on " my account"

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

xxxxx
Eurobet Customer Service
Old 07-10-2005, 09:04 PM

Tell them you rake 6-7k a month and there's a lot of other sites to play at if they don't fix it. Would only work if you do rake that much, but that's how I solve my problems with pokersites =)
Old 07-10-2005, 09:06 PM

Sidetrack: I've pretty much had it with Eurobet...it's rendered PT pretty useless for SNGs. Does Multipoker and Intertops mail tourney histories? I was thinking of getting rakeback at one of these sites and switching my bankroll there.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:48 AM

Multipoker do, yeah
Old 07-11-2005, 08:10 AM

Cashier -> Messages -> Histories

You can just right click on the document and save it as 1.txt or whatever, and then load that straight into PT. Like others said, it takes a little extra time, but I've always done them like that on Stars too because PT e-mail stuff confuses me.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:26 AM

I bitched extensively and got a similar, yet more retarded, response.

It takes forever go to into their message center and import hand histories if you do a lot of volume. You have to open the message containing it, then you have to right-click the link that directs you to the hand history and hit "Save Target As..." (only after a little delay of course), then you have to come up with a unique file name because it defaults to "log" for every one of them (or they will overwrite eachother). You have to do this for every single SnG you play. Seriously, if you do enough of these a day you might as well just check yourself into the nearest mental institution.