Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Party Issue

Here's the scoop, i know a guy who knows a guy, who's second cousin went to school with this other guys sister, who's friends brother is having this issue.

His Party account has been closed, and he's specifically as to why. He's called several times, and they keep giving him roundabout responses and half-assed lies. They first told him they were having a technical issue, and then finally told him the other day that they're investigating him for team play. The issue is that the allegation is BS. Apparently, he plays a lot with a friend from school, but they've never shared card info or anything like that. He's pretty sure they're coming up with nothing but suspicion, but his account is still closed and he can't get his money out. has anyone else had this issue?? and if party is in the business of just taking peoples money, should i jump ship as fast as possible? where's the best place to play then, i love poker champs but there aren't enough people....Help
Old 08-16-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Party Issue

Knowing that Party has been able to detect this type of "team" play is specifically why I play there.

I seriously doubt Party would ban people and confiscate their winnings because they played a number of hands together. Gotta be more factors, whether it was sharing a computer at one time, chip dumping, other players alerting Party to possible collusion, etc.