Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Lost Hand History???

I was playing at Golden Palace a few days ago and came across a few hands I was quite simply baffled by. First off I am not a believer in the idea of all online poker bieng rigged however, I do believe there most likely are individuals who are smart enough to cheat while playing. The first hand that caught my eye was my set of dueces vs AK on a board of A2x where I was set in and I called. Turn and river turned out to be AK to defeat my 98% favorite. The second hand was within the same hour at the same table with most of the same opponents where an opponent raised it prelop w/ KTs and I reraised with obviously AA. I was then faced by a $100 reraise all in at 1/2 nl game only to see his str8 come out on the flop. I am sure that most here have experienced this multiple times and I understand. What I don't understand is what happened when I questioned the hands to the manager who COULD NOT FIND THE HANDS in their records. The hands completely disappeared from their history? This I find to be baffling and really makes me wonder if I was cheated. I have always witnessed a large amount of odd beats on Golden Palace yet I have never questioned them until now. This ever happen to anyone?

P.S. The 2% runner runner has happened to me 3 times now on Golden Palace, with the first two bieng in freerolls which I always dismissed as just luck.

Mike
Old 07-02-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Lost Hand History???

so you are suggesting that it was rigged for your opponent, then the virtual HH was shredded ??

you DO understand that golden palace is only in it for the rake, correct? do you also understand about the other 2% when you spew 98% as your proof? also, do you catch the grasp of selective memory when you make these assertions?

golden palace is too busy buying people's foreheads and grilled cheese sandwiches to give 2 shiits about shipping a pot to one player vs. another.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Lost Hand History???

Did I mention that I suspected Golden Palace of "rigging" the games? Not once in that post did I ever accuse GPP of that did I? I am fully aware that any site is in it for the rake, yes. I never mentioned there was any "proof" also did I? The question I asked was simply has anyone ever had a problem with a site losing a hand history that was inquired about? If you are willing to accept that there are no people that are capable of cheating at an online gaming site than I think you are sadly mistaken if for nothing else the # of hackers in the world. Once again I never stated that GPP "cheated" me nor did I exhibit "proof" of myself bieng cheated. Thank you for your response and your initiative to assume that this was just another "ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED BY THE SITES" thread.

Mike