Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Poker with GamePad program...

I've posted a link to a guide that will help you use a gamepad while playing poker.

Most things are explained in the guide.

Guide was written by QTip. I owe him mega thanks!

(There is no charge for the program. Though, I will stipulate that if you use it for 50 hours, you must donate $50 to a charity of your choice).

Link (need Acrobat Reader)

EDIT: Depending on how many contollers you have on your computer, setting the Joystick number to 2 or 1 might be a first step if it doesnt work
Old 06-26-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Poker with GamePad program...

Wow, this is very impressive. Question: how do you open tables after you open the program (Eurobet)?
Old 06-26-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question: how do you open tables after you open the program (Eurobet)?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my version there is an "add to waitlist" button. Then, when it comes up as "There is a spot for you...", you hit a button, and that table opens.

But... I cant guarentee that it will work with other computers, as I've never tested it, and my programing skills are really really weak.

So, if anyone reading this cant get something to work, just post it in this thread.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:20 PM

I meant opening the poker tables. i.e. You have the Eurobet client, now how do you open tables?
Old 06-26-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I meant opening the poker tables. i.e. You have the Eurobet client, now how do you open tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm..Im not quite sure I understand the question...

Personally, I never open a table. I always just add myself to a waitlist, then take the open seat (the skin will open the table for you, when you say to 'take the seat')

BUT... if you wanted to, you can just do the old fashioned method and open it with your mouse (which still works), or use the right thumbstick as a mouse.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:19 PM

How does this script handle window focus. I've written a script that uses the numpad and it works well, just when I'm at one window and about to act and another pops up for me to act on I hit a key for one table and instead it acts on the window that popped up. Still haven't figured out how to code in window focus that will stay on one table until I press a key.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does this script handle window focus. I've written a script that uses the numpad and it works well, just when I'm at one window and about to act and another pops up for me to act on I hit a key for one table and instead it acts on the window that popped up. Still haven't figured out how to code in window focus that will stay on one table until I press a key.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot guys CMI and Qtip for the great help. I'm tinkering with the script now and I have to make some changes to the navigation. Shouldn't be a problem though.

About the window focus, you should have TweakUI running (do a search in this forum for it), or you can change your registry settings but I would recommend TweakUI as you can turn it off and on.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A big difference between numpad programs and mine, is that mine doesnt have have a button that says 'fold'. Rather, you move the mouse to specific parts of the screen through the controller pads, and then you hit a button that acts as a left mouse button. So, focus isnt as big of an issue as it would be with yours.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:04 PM

4thstreetpete

You....you have answerd....something which I've been going nuts over for the past week. baahahahahah me so happy....

that is all
Old 06-26-2005, 08:23 PM

Ok...celebration too early. Just tested out TweakUI's focus prevention option with 8 play tables and it did nothing. Does this stop another program from taking focus, so windows from the same program woulnd't be stopped? Is that why it's not working?