Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Pure Comedy (Long)

Another great exchange with Party's customer support. I play a step 1 higher and get 5th. I am then not credited with the free roll back into step 1. Here is the exchange......
----------------------
email 1

What the hell is going on?? I just played a step 1 higher and placed 5th to earn a freeroll back into step 1. Only wait I don't have a freeroll. It was step 1 higher #1014174. This is almost the last straw for me on this site. I want my freeroll now. Thank you.
-----------------------------------
response 1

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We see that just played Step Higher 1 tournament and were ranked 5 in the tournament. Only the 1st rank player wins a freeroll into STEP HIGHER 2 tournament. Players ranked 2-6 win a freeroll into Step Higher 1. To know more about the Step Higher Tournament please visit the link below:

http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...higher-05.html

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Vimald
Poker Customer Care
------------------------------------------------
my response

What the [censored] are you talking about? I never said a damn word about step 2. I didnt receive my free roll to step 1. It said that I received it but when I went to play another one I didnt have the free roll to step 1. I should have 2 free rolls into step 1 now and i only have 1. Is this clear enough this time. I want my damn free roll you stole from me or I want my 33 bucks back. It is clear as day look at the tournaments I played. I have played 2 step 1 highers. I finished 5th and 6th in them and I only have 1 free roll. GIVE ME MY FREE ROLL BACK PLEASE.
--------------------------------------------------
there response

Dear xxxx,

I would like to inform you that you have two Free entries to "Step Higher 1" Tournament and you will be able to use your two Freerolls. However, you will not be able to join the same table by using your two Freerolls.

I also see that you have 3 Free Entries to the "Mini Step 1" Tournament.

If you still experience any problem, please free to write back to us or do call us on call us on +1 (800) 852-4719 (Toll Free from US/CAN). We are available 24/7.
----------------------------------------------------
my response

Thank you for your response. However, I just tried to enter a step 1 higher and I still only have 1 free roll listed. Can you please add my other free roll. I should have 2. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------
and yet another from them

Dear xxxx,

With regards to your e-mail, we see from our records that you have 2 freerolls in your account. You have 2 freeroll Entries to Step Higher 1 tournament.

If you further queries, please contact us and we would be glad to assist you.
----------------------------------------------------
how many times do I need to say the same thing

It is really pretty simple. I do not have a free roll listed on my account. I dont care what your records say. When I go to a step 1 higher I do not have a free roll listed to use. Can I have a phone number to call. This is getting ridiculous. If I had the free roll listed on my account I would use it to play a step 1 higher. I am currently playing one and would like to play another but I cant b/c my other free roll is not listed. Quit [censored] writing me back and telling me I have the free roll b/c I dont. Give me a phone number to call. This is like the 5th email and we are getting no where.
--------------------------------------------------------

OH WAIT THEY DECIDE TO COME CLEAN

Dear xxxx,

While we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard, we would like to inform you that due to some technical difficulties, you will not be able to use the freeroll for Step Higher Tournament. The concerned department is already working on this and would be fixed in 4 to 5 days from now.

However for further clarifications in this regard you can contact us at +1 (800) 852-4719 (from US/CAN) OR +350 50509 (International Charges Apply).

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Bala Krishnaa.
Poker Customer Care
--------------------------------------------------------

They finally decide to admit that I can't access the free roll. I'd give a hundred bucks to be able to punch everyone of those shitholes right in the face.
Old 06-10-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Pure Comedy (Long)

[ QUOTE ]

They finally decide to admit that I can't access the free roll. I'd give a hundred bucks to be able to punch everyone of those shitholes right in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear xxxxx,

We see that you would now like to purchase each of us shitholes some new lace. However, since all of your money is currently tied up in freerolls, you cannot do that at this time. May we recommend you play in more Step 1 tournaments while continuing not to disclose your password.

Vimald Helmuth Bala Krishnaa "Sue"
Poker Customer Care
Old 06-10-2005, 06:44 PM

this is why i whore the hell out of party
Old 06-10-2005, 07:04 PM

someone really should include a "and may Allah curse you" at the end of their party support emails. That might get them to get their act together
Old 06-10-2005, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone really should include a "and may Allah curse you" at the end of their party support emails. That might get them to get their act together

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes, dude.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes, dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

right. and he does know that the vast majority of indians are hindu rather than muslim, right?
Old 06-10-2005, 07:12 PM

A slim majority...

Hindu 81.3%, Muslim 12%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other groups including Buddhist, Jain, Parsi 2.5% (2000)

According to Nationmaster.com
Old 06-10-2005, 07:14 PM

Yeah but a with the rise of Hindu nationalism in India, that might be taken as a grave insult and he might get really pissed off and stuff.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:54 PM

I find that being a K-hole is a great way to get good customer support- i mean, there's nothing like being insulted by some loudmouth on the internet that makes me want to provide good CS.

too bad you're not getting the same result.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really, really embarrassing.