Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Play? Or live to fight another day?

Hey, guys.

FT of PS $10+1 3 table SNG. No strong reads on two villians, CO seemed a bit aggressive but that's about it. Thought about pushing, but I knew I would be three way and didn't like my chances against two villians holding some combination of Q,K,A.

Given the level of play in these low buyin SNG's do you take a shot (and risk busting out after an hour and no ROI)and hope to almost triple up or fold and outplay later if you're fairly confident you can?

Thanks,

yabastid

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (7 handed) converter

UTG (t15967)
MP1 (t2319)
MP2 (t3401)
CO (t5497)
Hero (t4173)
SB (t6256)
BB (t2887)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls t400, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises to t2000</font>, <font color="#666666">[i]Hero???? <font color="red"> </font>
Old 06-07-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Play? Or live to fight another day?

I feel that the limper could have any low pocket pair (likely) and a less chance hes limping in with a monster. The guy that raised to 2000k it just seems like its possibly a big Ace rather than a bigger pp (but he still could have it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I say your ahead 30% of the time and behind 70% of the time. I can support going all in and triplng up or folding and outplaying them later. I feel its a toss up.