Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Just a thought (on the Empire-closures).

I have only skimmed the threads, but I miss the

"All poker sites are honest, if players get their accounts closed they have done something wrong"

replies that were so abundant when the prima cases were discussed a few month ago.

Ejnar Pik, Southern-Docks.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Just a thought (on the Empire-closures).

We could use a few more "internet poker is rigged" and "Party bonus" threads too.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:20 PM

I think you should post another thread about empire as a follow up to this thread.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:38 PM

Bump.

Sorry, sometimes I love to be a pain...

Ejnar Pik, Southern-Docks.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:15 PM

I think Empire did the right thing in closing accounts. I only collect bonues at sites I play at on a regular basis. Let the fucks who jump around from site to site abusing the bonus have their accounts locked. Good move on Empires part and I hope other sites follow by their example.
Lock'em up.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Empire did the right thing in closing accounts. I only collect bonues at sites I play at on a regular basis. Let the fucks who jump around from site to site abusing the bonus have their accounts locked. Good move on Empires part and I hope other sites follow by their example.
Lock'em up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire doubled the rakes at some levels for small stakes players. They said they did this to fund their promotions.

Nice of them to hit up the small stake players for this. The money they give for bonuses isn't really theirs, it's the small stakes players they are ripping off.

Fuk Empire, high rakes, incompetent non-sensical support, and square roots for brains.

200 other sites out there that offer better bonuses and are player friendly and charge half the rake to boot!

Play Empire? Why? Only idiots would play there.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lock'em up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire doubled the rakes at some levels for small stakes players. They said they did this to fund their promotions.

Nice of them to hit up the small stake players for this. The money they give for bonuses isn't really theirs, it's the small stakes players they are ripping off.

Fuk Empire, high rakes, incompetent non-sensical support, and square roots for brains.

200 other sites out there that offer better bonuses and are player friendly and charge half the rake to boot!

Play Empire? Why? Only idiots would play there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you , there is zero reason to play there after all this crap !
Old 05-08-2005, 08:28 PM

I wont let Empire have the pleasure of closing my account down in the future so I sent them a letter of my own...

Dear Sirs

Empirepoker has been randomly checked and found to consist with suspicious and wrongful actions that I as a customer don't support. As a result, I regret to inform you that I wish for my account to be closed permanently. The process is unfortunately not reversible and I thank you for the time I played with you.

Best regards

/**** ****
Old 05-08-2005, 08:46 PM

hmm although my Empire account is still open, with their new 10x playthrough bonus upcoming it seems Absolute is better, lower rake and larger bonus with about same playthrough...jmo
Old 05-08-2005, 09:41 PM

Get used to higher playthrough requirements. I have a feeling that this is one of the ways they will offset the cost of us whores.