Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2005, 02:13 AM

Default UK players, please help!

I'm in a bit of a muddle with my withdrawing.

Obviously the best way to withdraw is via party/empire direct on to my switch card. However because my account at both of those places are incredibly old, I have no rakeback deals at either of them. In order to withdraw without raising alarms with those sites, i would need to play a fair bit, and i would lose out on my rakeback which i have at eurobet.

Eurobet has crappy fees for withdrrawing to UK, so this is not an option.

My current method is withdraw using cheques from neteller. I am losing roughly £25 per £1000 which i withdraw (which adds up!), and I also have the hassle of having to go to bank my cheques every week.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 05-01-2005, 03:38 AM

Default Re: UK players, please help!

A while back, someone suggested that if you have a Party account without rakeback, and wanted to open an account WITH rakeback, you can close your existing account by calling Party Poker and informing them that you wish to close your account and be removed from their database. Once they've 'deleted' you, you can then open another account with rakeback. I've no idea if this works. (Anyone know if it does)?

As for the hassle of visiting the bank each week, why not simply post your cheques to your branch (together with your paying-in slip)? Shouldn't be a problem.

Best Wishes, from another UK player. (Who hopes that one day the problems of cashing-out will be something he, too, has to worry about ... lol)
Old 05-01-2005, 05:41 AM

what about another skin, multipoker?
Old 05-01-2005, 02:13 PM

Could use Coral but they dont have a neteller option.

Personally I would just withdraw via party if its once or twice a month (and not many multiple thousands) then I dont see why anything would happen to get them inquiring on your account. I dont play at Party as much as I did but still use it for withdrawing and have had no problems.
Old 05-01-2005, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could use Coral but they dont have a neteller option.

Personally I would just withdraw via party if its once or twice a month (and not many multiple thousands) then I dont see why anything would happen to get them inquiring on your account. I dont play at Party as much as I did but still use it for withdrawing and have had no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the best way to do it to get the best exchange rate and cut down on fees? Thinking about withdrawing soon