Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Girl Problems

I have a problem. Tonight this real hot girl wants to hang out. I am pretty sure i can hook up with her if i want to. She has been text messaging me for about a week straight wanting to hang out and what not.

The problem is my ex-girlfriend wants to hang out as well. She broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me. I am pretty sure either tonight or in the near future she will want to get back together. I am kind of a bitch like that, and will probably get back together with her. What should i do about tonight.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Girl Problems

Go with the hot girl. If the ex is really in love with you that much, she won't give up just cuz of one date with another chick.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:53 PM

The new girl and it is not even close. [censored] your wishy washy ex who is most likely playing mind games with you to make herself feel better. Plus if you go out with this new girl and let the ex know, she will only want you more.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:55 PM

Did anyone think this thread was going to be about DireWolf having his first period?

If you plan on getting back together with your ex, avoid teh other girl. If you don't, then there's no decision to make.

Freakin

hang out with the hot chick. since you are not techinically going out the ex, you are in the clear. You can always hook up with the hot chick then get back together with the ex later.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone think this thread was going to be about DireWolf having his first period?

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh
Old 04-20-2005, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a problem. Tonight this real hot girl wants to hang out. I am pretty sure i can hook up with her if i want to. She has been text messaging me for about a week straight wanting to hang out and what not.

The problem is my ex-girlfriend wants to hang out as well. She broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. the past couple of days she has been calling saying she really misses me. I am pretty sure either tonight or in the near future she will want to get back together. I am kind of a bitch like that, and will probably get back together with her. What should i do about tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could not be easier. How could you even consider taking a girl you've had already, and who also dumped you, over a hot girl you haven't had yet who seems to want you?

Go with the new one tonight, and try to get with the ex another time if you really want that. It will definitely not hurt your table image with the ex if she sees you can get other women.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:04 PM

Threesome.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:08 PM

Topic mentions something about a problem... Care to explain what the problem is?