Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2005, 10:12 AM

Default Internet Money?

So, I've been looking for a new online money source and found a company called greenzap that looks rather promising. They're a new kid on the block when it comes to internet payments, but they're similar to PayPal only much cooler.

Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards like $25 for openning an account now, I guess that's their way to say thanks. greenzap.com
Anyone else tried this company?
Old 04-19-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Internet Money?

Old 04-19-2005, 10:55 AM

Is that pokermountain [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 11:01 AM

Please noone click the link, it's actually an affiliate link in disguise.

However, if anyone would like to spam this piece of [censored] back, here's his info:
[ QUOTE ]
Robert Smith
299 South Main Street
The 17th Floor
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: UTAHPLAYERS.COM
Created on: 29-JAN-04
Expires on: 29-JAN-06
Last Updated on: 03-FEB-05

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Smith, Robert robert@utahplayers.com
299 South Main Street
The 17th Floor
US
555-555-5555

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-19-2005, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please noone click the link, it's actually an affiliate link in disguise.

However, if anyone would like to spam this piece of [censored] back, here's his info:
[ QUOTE ]
Robert Smith
299 South Main Street
The 17th Floor
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: UTAHPLAYERS.COM
Created on: 29-JAN-04
Expires on: 29-JAN-06
Last Updated on: 03-FEB-05

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Smith, Robert robert@utahplayers.com
299 South Main Street
The 17th Floor
US
555-555-5555

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, he's just trying to have a good time, narc. Why don't you commit your hate crimes somewhere else? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 11:46 AM

because of the earlier thread about this that Mat deleted, presumably because he determined it as being spam, i've received a pm from A****T********* which says:

"You accused two forum members of being part of a spamming "conspiracy". I think you should recheck that link and make a public apology to both admo415 and Annorax.
Your original post :
Quote:
"so if you go to admo415's link, http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050411/116138.html?.v=1 , and then click on the first "For more information, please visit" link, it gets you to Annorax's reference page, which earns him $5 per sign-up
how convoluted is this spam attack on the zoo??" "

well, i have rechecked the link and today it doesn't get to Annorax's reference page, whereas it did yesterday before i posted my findings

i'll let others decide for themselves what this all means, but imo i do not owe the two other posters an apology

as a side issue, i wonder why this interests A****T*********, and why A****T********* has a copy of my post when the thread is deleted?
Old 04-19-2005, 12:11 PM

Simple. I copied you post because I figured the thread would be deleted.
And excuse me if I do not like to see people falsely accused by computer illiterates. Small quirk of mine. It seems totally appropriate that there is no forum in this site titled "Ethics". Nobody would post there.

So now you claim that Yahoo has changed the link? Ah! the conspiracy spreads. Fool.

The link on the press release--that I pointed out at the time was a press release by the company and not a researched article by the Yahoo --did then, and does now point to just the main page of the site.

But, let me guess, you had originally gone to the site via Annorax's referrer link, right? So it probably left a cookie or something in your cache. So when you went via the link on the Yahoo page....boom! you are back at Annorax's reference page. Right? So, you, being the paragon of purity, assumed the worst.

So now two forum members, Yahoo, and I are all in this together. If anybody remembers, I posted that I had doubts about this and would pass. Most the the bonus-whoring sheep went ahead.

Even worse, you re-posted your allegations here.
What is your problem with the two, and now me?

Never mind. I don't care what people like you think. Mainly because you rarely do.

[ QUOTE ]
because of the earlier thread about this that Mat deleted, presumably because he determined it as being spam, i've received a pm from A****T********* which says:

"You accused two forum members of being part of a spamming "conspiracy". I think you should recheck that link and make a public apology to both admo415 and Annorax.
Your original post :
Quote:
"so if you go to admo415's link, http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050411/116138.html?.v=1 , and then click on the first "For more information, please visit" link, it gets you to Annorax's reference page, which earns him $5 per sign-up
how convoluted is this spam attack on the zoo??" "

well, i have rechecked the link and today it doesn't get to Annorax's reference page, whereas it did yesterday before i posted my findings

i'll let others decide for themselves what this all means, but imo i do not owe the two other posters an apology

as an aside, i also wonder why this interests A****T*********, and why A****T********* has a copy of my post when the thread is deleted

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-19-2005, 01:09 PM

Not just in your opinion, you owe them nothing Mike.

The thread was removed because it was spam (I assume), so you were right, it was an attack on the zoo.

I got the same when I clicked the link FWIW.

Lori
Old 04-19-2005, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not just in your opinion, you owe them nothing Mike.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if that is your level of investigative integrity, I know how much credence I will be lending to your "outing" of people.

Or did you bother to read my post and check it out?
Old 04-19-2005, 02:34 PM

Or did you bother to read my post and check it out?

Well, I'm computer stupid, but it does appear that it was cookie related in the end.

I assume Mike's will be the same, but it's up to him to check that out.

Lori