Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Party Poker Rigged

I have played thousands of hands of Texas-Hold’Em at Party Poker (ring games, all different limits). If you think for one minute that the games are legitimate you are dead wrong. Party-Poker is rigged so that eventually YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY – period.

I am 39 years old and have been playing poker in B&M environments for twenty five years, that’s right since about age 14. I have an Associate of Science degree and I am currently working on a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering on a part time basis at on of our nations leading technical colleges, I have also programmed turnkey computer applications related to mechanical drafting and design. In other words, I didn’t “just fall off the boat” and I just didn’t start playing poker yesterday. I am a consistent B&M winner. I’ve been in plenty of crooked B&M games in my time and I can tell the difference between a legitimate game and a crooked game. Unfortunately, I kept telling myself that Party-Poker “had to be legit, I mean come on why wouldn’t they be. . .” Several thousand dollars later, I wised up.

All of the posts that I have read on this site that claim Party-Poker is a rip-off and the descriptions that they give of how the hands go and how the customer service is terrible, are right on the money. It’s the people who claim that Party-Poker is legitimate that are the crack-pots and not the “conspiracy theorists.” Let me tell you something – Corporations are legally bound to do one thing and one thing only – increase the wealth of the share holders, at any cost. To think that they would not be dishonest is incredibly naïve.

I know what you pro-online-poker people are thinking and what you will say to this post. “Where is your proof, post your hand histories.” It would be pointless to post hand histories when they are nothing but ASCII text files that can be manipulated by anyone at will - the debate lives on. Instead of relying on hand histories why don’t you trust your intuition, your intelligence, and your gut? They should be screaming at you that you are in a crooked game. You know when you get beat by someone who stays in the pot (no matter how much you raise) with absolutely nothing only to catch the single card in the deck that can beat you that something is not right (this happens time and time again). The something that’s not right is this – THE SITE IS RIGGED.

The best thing you can do is to STAY AWAY FROM PARTY-POKER. If you already have an account, close it while you still have some money left. I also have had similar experiences with other on-line gambling sites (not poker) and have come to the same conclusions – THEY ARE RIGGED SO THAT YOU WILL LOSE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

PS. – I am still waiting for Party-Poker to actually close my account, they don’t seem to want to let me go. If I try to log on, the screen says something to the effect that my account has been “temporarily frozen”. This is after several emails, and phone calls. Meanwhile my sensitive personal information remains in their system even after I have screamed at those idiots at customer service to DELETE MY ACCOUNT – If you’re from PP and you read this – DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY YOU IDIOTS. Same thing goes for Epassporte (another rip-off) they also will not let go of my account. Why would a legitimate company behave in this manner?
Old 04-18-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Rigged

AHAHAHAHAHA! I'll let others elaborate.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would a legitimate company behave in this manner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably becaues thousands of poeple get pissed after losing, and ask them to close their accounts only to be back in a few weeks after the steam has cleared!

Oh and by the way....rigged...lol...that's a good one.

although I think I have heard that somewhere before!
Old 04-18-2005, 11:41 AM

2+2 is soooo rigged
Old 04-18-2005, 11:41 AM

A+ for effort.

C- for humor.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:42 AM

Paranoid much?

EDIT: [Re: PPrigged]
Old 04-18-2005, 11:45 AM

I can't even tell if these are real or not anymore.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:45 AM

You stupid troll tool bag.

You suck at poker how about that!
[ QUOTE ]
I have played thousands of hands of Texas-Hold’Em at Party Poker (ring games, all different limits).

[/ QUOTE ]
In B&M rooms your at best a short term winner. Spread out over a longer term "Party Poker" and your "thousands of hands" your a loser.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:47 AM

"Unfortunately, I kept telling myself that Party-Poker “had to be legit, I mean come on why wouldn’t they be. . .” Several thousand dollars later, I wised up."

Why did it take several thousand dollars to figure this out?
Old 04-18-2005, 11:51 AM

yeah, party poker is rigged and i caught the dealer dealing from the bottom of the deck one time, lol.