Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2005, 04:46 PM

Default HELP NEEDED!

I'm on a 150BB downswing right now at 1/2, and my question is what stats on pokertracker will tell me i'm just running horriable, for example what should my wint % when saw flop, win % at SD be and things like that? I just can't take this, I used to get made when people with gutshots hit, but now thats not so bad, its when i'm geting sucked out by backdoor flush draws with i have top 2 pair and the guy has no pair no draw except back door flushd draw, or when i have KK and keep raising against AQ and he hits Q then A on the turn and river to beat me, that stuff is just becoming normal now. AHHH, trying to vent and trying to find out if there is really a way to find if i'm running bad.
Old 04-03-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: HELP NEEDED!

all the stats info is in the sticky. The higher your WTSD is, the lower your W$SD should be...so if you have a normal WTSD, and a low W$SD, you are likely running bad. Don't let the downswing affect you mentally. If it does, take a break.
Old 04-03-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: HELP NEEDED!

yea i'm definatly taking a break, at least i've learned the 1/2 is basically just as fishy as .5/1