Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Poker Tracker Stats

I would appreciate it if I got some advice on what I need to change. I have the bankroll for 5/10 Limit (500 BB) or 2/4 NL but don't want to play that high until I am more confident that I'm a winning player. As you can see, my results since getting Poker Tracker have not given me that confidence. Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Stats

Try to play more than 1000 hands at a particular level? FOr real, what do you think someone can say about your play when you've played 1347 hands? The sample size ain't too great!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:08 AM

Concentrat on one typ of GAME and LIMIT and play that untill you master that game and know that you are a whinning player at that GAME and LIMIT!

You do not master a game after something like only 1000 hands. I can play much more that that in only one day. You have to put down more time on ONE game. Not jumping around that much.

It is hard to say something about your stats since you have played diffrent limits, nolimit and limit, fullhanded and 6-max. There is not enough samplesice at any game and limit. Every typ of game are much diffrent and also the limits are diffrent. Not even your 5000 samplesice at 1/2 is enough..

Have fun!
Old 04-22-2005, 10:24 AM

You really need to stay at one level for at least 10k hands to get a feel for what you are doing. Your VPIP fluctuates greatly. You seem to have taken a beating at 2/4 so I would go down to .50/1 for awhile.