Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2005, 12:08 PM

Default TPFAP

couple things:
1.i got it for some epoints on empire, they said 4-6 weeks shipping, it got here in like 4 days, sweet (this has nothing to do with 2+2)
2.even though it was free, if i had paid the 30 bucks it would have paid for itself already and im only 1/4 the way through. a couple simple strategies that i as a new tourney player, hadnt realized/discovered/thought about very much were quite helpful.
i think ive noticed a couple negative reviews of this book, can they be accurate?
Old 03-04-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: TPFAP

I'm sure that everything from Star Wars to U2's The Joshua Tree have had 'a couple negative reviews'. I wouldn't worry about it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think ive noticed a couple negative reviews of this book, can they be accurate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Might have read my remarks. The book isn't bad. It's just not good in the same way the HEFAP or SSH or HOH are good.

95% of the value of the book are in a few pages. It's not like HEFAP where you still on your fourteenth read can discover valuable nuggets.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might have read my remarks. The book isn't bad. It's just not good in the same way the HEFAP or SSH or HOH are good.

95% of the value of the book are in a few pages. It's not like HEFAP where you still on your fourteenth read can discover valuable nuggets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.